Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY Redeemer, MY HEALER PART 1


The NEXT few post are TESTIMONIES to the LORD for HIS HEALING POWER and AUTHORITY. They contain a lot of personal details and struggle with sin, that I have had over the years, but I only hope that they will be of some use the BODY OF CHRIST.

___________________________________________________________________________


JOHN 4: 23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

JEREMIAH 17: 14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Also see post.. HEALING/ THE BREAD of LIFE:

MY Redeemer, MY HEALER

LET ME SING PRAISES TO YOUR NAME OH LORD, for YOU are my REDEEMER and MY HEALER and there is NO ONE LIKE YOU OH LORD.

Our Father which art in HEAVEN, Holy be thy NAME, thy KINGDOM COME thy Will be done, in Earth as it is In HEAVEN.

If someone asked me to give ONE WORD that defines HEALING, I believe I would sum it up by saying IT IS ALL about RESTORATION. (SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, and MENTALLY)

****It really is a TRUE SAYING, that PRAYER is more about SURRENDER  and HIS WILL, than about getting what you want. A TIME to LISTEN rather than talk****

If you think about that long enough, you begin to understand that the MAIN PURPOSE of OUR SPIRITUAL WALK is to be ‘conformed” and “transformed” into the IMAGE OF CHRIST

HIS HUMILTY, SERVICE, and DEVOTION and COMMITMENT to the FATHER.

However, there are OFTEN BLESSINGS of Deliverance, and Healing that often come as a benefit to the RESTORATION from our “FALLEN STATE”.

KEEP in MIND, that SALVATION itself is HEALING.

RETURNING TO OUR “FIRST LOVE”

I decided it would be a good time to “GIVE WITNESS and TESTIMONY” to the MY LORD’S HEALING POWER and AUTHORITY.  I do believe the BODY of CHRIST is in GREAT NEED of an AWAKENING SPIRITUALLY and PHYSICALLY. These testimonies will have to be done over a number of days for they are rather LONG, but I believe they are ultimately important to share for the common good of the BODY, and a bring good remembrance to my own life, as to where I was and where I am today.

The LORD has graciously healed me a few times in my life. I am going to share a couple of the most profound healings in my life.

Two of these healings REQUIRED REPENTANCE of some DEEP HINDDEN SINS in my heart to be REVEALED, HIDDEN things of the HEART are like “DECEPTIONS you really don’t know they exist, they are often BURIED DEEP WITHIN US, sometimes caused by pain or hurt..

They often can be the cause PHYSICAL INFIRMITIES in our lives. The LORD, seeks to  break these walls down and soften the heart,  to where HE needs us to be in order to RESTORE our life SPIRITUALLY and PHYSICALLY.  

SOMETIMES it requires great TRAVAIL of the flesh to get there.

I do hope that you will learn something out of this for to receive my RESTORATION of one of these HEALINGS, it took YEARS of suffering and torment for me to get into the place of surrender.

***When perhaps it one have only taken HOURS with the proper attitude and understanding about HEALING.

One of the healings I am going to share, happened randomly during a prayer service, when I was crying out to the LORD on behalf of another. 

Either way, each of these were MIRACULOUS HEALING, each happened immediately, in ONE DAY and not over a period of time.

My hope is, that YOU will find a desire to develop a more intimate walk with OUR LORD, that perhaps if you are suffering from SICKNESS or INFIRMITIES, that this will Stretch and exercise your walk of FAITH, IN HIM.  For I believe, we are very possible about to enter a time when WE will not have access to MEDICAL supplies for the needs of the body.

May the LORD be GRACIOUS and allow us to see “HIM” in the FULLNESS of HIS GLORY”

ROMANS 3: 23  For all have sinned, and come >>>short of the glory of God;

BECAUSE of our condemnation, fallen state, we have not or could not  SEE HIM IN ALL OF HIS GLORY, POWER, and AUTHORITY.

LET HIS GLORY be KNOWN throughout the EARTH!!!!

First, just a few comments about  my personal beliefs concerning healing, though I know it is not limited to my understanding:

  1. There is ONLY ONE NAME that GODLY HEALING comes through, JESUS CHRIST. HE is the ONE with the POWER and AUTHORITY to HEAL. HEALING isn’t as much about making you “FLESHLY GOOD”  or BETTER than anyone else. It is about making you WHOLE IN HIM,  RESTORING you to where you have no need, spiritually or physical. REAL HEALING produces GODLY FRUIT, in character and nature, and often physical healing is a result of that restoration and change.  I always keep in mind, it is not because I am DESERVING of HEALING, but simply because I HAVE EATEN of The BREAD of LIFE/ JESUS CHRIST and that Bread contains HEALING within it.
  2. MATT 7: 27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] unto the dogs. .

  1. Just because you receive MIRACULOUS HEALING ONCE, doesn’t mean you can have control or authority or mastery over it anytime you desire. bECAUSE  I BELIEVE,  IT TRULY IS more about DEVELOPING and INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP between YOU and YOUR SAVIOR, and it is not about Some WORDS, technique, system someone thinks they have mastered.

  1. HEALING doesn’t require that “ANOTHER” person to be involved, You don’t need a FAITH HEARLER PRESENT. WE ONLY NEED THE HEALER/BREAD. The LORD through HIS INTIMATE relationship with YOU can produce the FRUIT, if you are WILLING to surrender.

Note:    although I must confess, sometimes it is FASTER and PERHAPS a LOT less TAXING/TRAVAIL, if the LORD chooses to SEND someone to HEAL, IN HIS NAME,  or  for you out SEEK out someone that might offer  GODLY COUNSEL.


There are so many things I do not know or do not understand about our WALK with CHRIST, but ONE THING is for CERTAIN you will never, never be able to convince me that the LORD doesn't heal or that my PERSONAL experiences with HIS HEALING are not TRUE, or that HE does not posse all the POWER and AUTHORITY to HEAL HIS SERVANTS.

ONE last thing, before we begin. I don’t always get all the HEALINGS I ask for, IN fact, there are some things still in my life that I could use some deliverance and healing from, some that I am certain that I don't even know about.

But one thing I do know for sure, is HE CAN, and whatever HEALING I am in need of today, that I have not received, I can be certain and have confidence that it is within HIS DIVINE PLAN.. THY WILL BE DONE.

CONTINUED….

No comments:

Post a Comment