Tuesday, October 30, 2012

LET'S return to our FIRST LOVE, JESUS CHRIST


HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU have been before the LORD in sincere HEART, prepared to HEAR HIS VOICE?

IF you think this GREAT TRIBULATION is about them “the WICKED”, then THINK again.

Why are we running to and fro seeking out WHAT the enemy is going to do next? 

IS that REALLY the TREE that we should be eating from DAILY and consuming our lives with?


The enemy is going to be set free to pursue us, to test us, because WE are spotted lambs before the  LORD.

What have we done?  OUR CANDLE is snuffed out!!!!

WE DESPERATELY NEED to HUMBLE ourselves before the LORD that HE may cleanse and purify us, that all hindrances can be removed from us, that we can HEAR HIS VOICE and be directed and guided by HIM.

WILL YOU JOIN ME IN AGREEMENT!!!

HAVE WE TAKEN the RING(HOLY SPIRIT) of HIS COVENANT and committed fornication, defiling HIS NAME?

We have compromised our covenant and our faith, and HIS HOLINESS.

We can’t blame the LORD for what is about to come upon us.

The truth is many will feel abandon and forsaken, when things just don't go their way and the way they imagined in their hearts.

We were told to live among them, but not be OF them. And yet, we pollute and defile our lives and our homes with the SAME IDOLS through the same  Desires that they have.

We live as hypocrites in the eyes of the world and our children.

Our DESIRES are not GODLY desires and our LOVE for our NEIGHBOR has no ETERNAL purpose  

What we truly love is:

OUR  NAME, our goods and merchandise, wealth, luxuries, we are willing to cheat steal and lie to have our way in the World.

We covet our neighbor’s goods, we ‘covet” our own goods. We compromise with the government for a meager tax break, allowing ABOMINATIONS into our church PULPIT.

EVEN deeper hidden things of the heart, HIDDEN things of the heart are always difficult to see, because they are often DEEP hurts within us, and can only be REVEALED by a HOLY LORD.

Do we hate our brother, through anger our jealousy, making us have murderous hearts within us.. 

ARE we  CONTENT with where we are or what we have.

ARE we HINDERED by STRONGHOLDS, that keep us in SHAME and at a distance from the ONE WE CALL "HOLY and PURE"?

We are always about ‘seeking’ to fix our problems and sins with the “FIG LEAF” of ADAM that we might not have to look upon our own SHAME and NAKEDNESS.

CONTENT with our eyes  focused and seeking out the WORLD for knowledge and understanding of what satan is going to do NEXT around us.

ARE THESE TRUE "REFLECTIONS" of the MIND OF CHRIST the IMAGE OF CHRIST?

 
I CRY and WEEP before you,, WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!

We have surrendered to the FLESH and its DESIRES and not the SPIRIT of a HOLY GOD!!! 

The STUFF OF EARTH, that has contended for our allegiance!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE are truly the foundation of HIS THRONE!!!

What do we TRULY expect from a RIGHTEOUS HOLY GOD?  What we TRULY NEED is to SEE HIM have a REVELATION of HIM for WHO HE TRULY IS.

IS HE TRULY going to “COMPROMISE” HIS OWN HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS is HE just going to pour grace and shelter over spoiled lambs?

NO, HE is going to chastise us and burn us with FIRE of the HOLY SPIRIT, that we be REFINED and PURIFIED from our “SIN” and “ WICKEDNESS” , we are SPOTTED LAMBS, and HE is going to do this “FOR HIS NAME SAKE: SEEKING a PURE BRIDE!!

WE Don't have to WAIT, we can come before HIM NOW!!!


MAY WE IN ALL HUMILITY COME BEFORE HIM TODAY and confess we are WRETCHED before HIM, AND In HUMILITY CONFESS that we are NOTHING and can do NOTHING  WITHOUT HIM. OUR LIPS and LIVES are UNCLEAN before HIM.

BY YOUR POWER MERCY and GRACE LORD, may we be CHANGED and CONFORMED into what is PLEASING before the FATHER!!!  " ('') "

Am I guilty of these things will I have to suffer tribulation for things that are not OF YOU. 

 Do I have hidden "SIN and DARKNESS" within my heart, or things that I covet? Do I stand behind the FIG LEAF of ADAM...hiding my own shame and wretchedness?

Are my hands and heart clean before HIM? 


 I NEED TO KNOW, SO HOW DO I FIND OUT?  

That is where I DESIRE TO FOCUS my life, IN HIS PRESENCE!!!

I PRAY ONLY TODAY that WE will begin to LOOK UP and see the SNAKE/ wrong desires and lust upon the cross of our lives. What we have surrender our lives to.

That we can be DELIVERED and RELEASED, SET FREE, at LIBERTY, HEALED. THAT HE MAY RESTORE US to our RIGHTFUL place before HIM..

That WE can have CONFIDENCE that we will DWELL IN HIS PRESENCES, now and forever. AMEN

A LESSON FROM THE PAST:


JUDGES 2: 1  And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you

JUDGES 2: 2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?



LEAGUE:
 covenant, alliance, pledge
a) between men
1) treaty, alliance, league (man to man)
2) constitution, ordinance (monarch to subjects)
3) agreement, pledge (man to man)
4) alliance (of friendship)
5) alliance (of marriage)
b) between God and man
1) alliance (of friendship)
2) covenant (divine ordinance with signs or pledges)
2) (phrases)

JUDGES 2: 3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be [as thorns] in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

JUDGES 2: 4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the LORD spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.

JUDGES 2: 7 And the people served the LORD all the days of Joshua

And the PEOPLE were repentant for what they had done and the LORD was with them.

AS INDIVIDUALS we have opportunity for this repentance and humility, that the LORD will walk among us!!!

Then JOSHUA died and another generation grew that KNEW NOT The LORD, nor obeyed HIS VOICE and they provoked the LORD’S anger and the LORD as hot against Israel and delivered them into the hands of their enemies.

JUDGES 2: 11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:

JUDGES 2: 12 And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that [were] round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.

JUDGES 2: 14  And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.

HAVE YOU or I  FORSAKEN the LORD?  or DO we have "HIDDEN SIN" in our lives.

 IT TRULY IS TIME TO FIND OUT!!!!

PRAYER:  LET US GO IN and CLOSE THE DOOR TO OUR PRAYER CLOSET for a time well spent with HIM.

Will you join me in this prayer Today?

LORD I DESIRE TO GIVE MYSELF FULLY and COMPLETELY to YOU, for YOUR GOOD SERVICE and WILL.

LORD, I have NOT HUMBLED MYSELF before you as I should have, to submit and surrender all things too you. MAY you LOOK deep within my heart, to reveal to me any HIDDEN SINS or WICKEDNESS that may be hindering our relationship. That I not be chastised but CONFORMED and TRANSFORMED..

I give you my heart FREELY and OPEN today,LORD,  that YOU might reveal anything that is WITHIN ME that is NOT OF YOU.

 I ask LORD that YOU would give me a REPENTANT HEART, for a BROKEN and CONTRITE heart you will not refuse.

That I might TURN to YOUR WAYS and YOUR PATH, that I might GLORIFY YOUR NAME upon the EARTH, as a LIVING SACRIFICE unto you, and be the LIGHT to the WORLD that you desired me to be.

I pray now LORD that YOU would allow me in YOUR PRESENCE that HOLINESS would consume my flesh,  before it is too late for me, my children and my loved ones, that I may STAND STRONG,  BOLD, and FAITHFUL before you, and as a TRUE WITNESS to YOUR NAME.
No longer willing to compromise with the world I live in..

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN… “THE ONLY NAME WITH AUTHORITY and POWER to overcome”

I pray that you meant that pray, as I have, from the deepest part of your soul and heart.

IF that is in fact we are sincere. I believe HE IS FAITHFUL and will not only supply a true revelation of our heart, but will also EMPOWER the TRANSFORM what is needed to CONFESS and be CHANGED.

We do not have to “TRANSFORM” ourselves, discipline is good for time, but only CONVICTION and CHANGE last forever and is acceptable in HIS SIGHT.

We only have to be SURRENDER VESSELS before the CROSS that the HOLY SPIRIT can mortify/put to death the "flesh". 

That we can RISE to the RESURRECTED LIFE IN HIM.

He isn't our REDEEMER to 'carry our sin" HE LITERALLY STOOD IN OUR PLACE, paying OUR PENALTY of OUR CONDEMNATION,  REDEEMING US BACK TO THE FATHER, so that we could be "TRANSFORMED  and CONFORMED" in our LIVES into the "IMAGE OF THE SON" that we too can participate in the PROMISES TO THE SON. You don't give HIM your sin, YOU give HIM YOUR HEART, and HE WILL MAKE THE CHANGE.IT is where the LIGHT meets the DARK and the DARK is consumed..... AMEN

 FOR HE HAS ALREADY OVERCOME, that we might overcome too.   AMEN


WE are HOPELESS and DESOLUTE without HIM..


What do I know of HOLY!!




EMPTY ME:








I AM..

I hear you say it, but DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT???  FOR a man TRULY LIVES out what HE TRULY BELIEVES!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment