Monday, November 19, 2012

We are HIS BELOVED, and I know HE WILL BE FAITHFUL!!!





I PRAISE YOU JESUS,

I don't know how it is YOU looked at me.

Awakening my heart and breaking through the DARK

SUDDENLY YOUR GRACE MERCY REVEALED, Reaching TO SAVE ME

 OH LORD I can see YOU through the CLOUDS shining on my face..


MERCY MERCY REACHING DOWN TO SAVE ME.

I AM COME UNDONE, by YOUR GLORY and AWE OF YOU!!!!

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR MERCY and GRACE

LUKE 18: 8    tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

JOHN 11: 25  
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:


1 Cor 15: 7
And if Christ be not raised, your faith [is] vain; ye are yet in your sins.


Beautiful Beautiful







BETTER than a HALLELUJAH


CARRY ME



OH GLORIOUS DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment