Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, MY KING.


PSALMS 119: 92  Unless thy law [had been] my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.

PSALMS 119: 98  Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they [are] ever with me.

PSALMS 119: 104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

PSALMS 119: 105 Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

PSALMS 119: 108 Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

PSLAMS 119: 111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they [are] the rejoicing of my heart.

PSLAMS 119: 112 I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes always, [even unto] the end.


JESUS CHRIST, the WAY, the TRUTH, and the KEEPER of MY SOUL..

I think that it is a good time for us to bring ourselves to REMEMBRANCE of the things HE done for us.

I would like to ENCOURAGE you to take some time today and write a letter of PRAISE and GRATITUDE to YOUR LORD. IT truly will bring a BLESSING and REFRESHING to YOUR LIFE.  I would also like to encourage you to SHARE YOUR testimony and REFRESHING with others..

Will you join me today in a REFRESHING to the COVENANT you have made with YOUR LORD?  Put to death the old life, lay aside the troubles of the world, and refresh in the NEW life you have IN JESUS CHRIST.

How has YOUR LIFE CHANGED since you met JESUS?
How has HE been faithful to you?
Do you believe HE WILL be faithful all the way to the end?


A PRAYER OF GRATITUDE and THANKFULNESS, and REFRESHING of MY COVENANT TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST..

OH LORD, thank you for YOU ARE THE SAVIOR OF MY SOUL.
Thank YOU, for YOUR FAITHFULNESS for you have ALWAYS been faithful.
Thank YOU, that you have INCLUDED me in YOUR PROMISES.
Thank YOU, for what YOU have done for me ON THE CROSS and through YOUR RESURRECTION, for through them, I NOW LIVE. Because of YOU I have a FUTURE in YOUR PRESENCE, in a RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM, with RIGHTEOUS LAWS, where JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS will PREVAIL.

My LIFE was afflicted and I lived in sorrow and pain. My own wretchedness was more than I could endure or bear. I was cast out, and cast down in the pits.

You sought me out, and REVEALED to me LOVE and MERCY.

Thank you OH LORD for YOUR FORGIVENESS and YOUR CLEANSING

I PRAISE YOUR NAME for YOUR guidance and leadership toward the BLESSETH HOPE OF MY SOUL and the LIFE that I NOW LIVE in YOUR PRESENCES.

Without YOU, I would have continued my life of destruction and affliction. You have HEALED me through YOUR SALVATION, and healing hand, directed my life towards YOUR goodness and YOUR MERCY, for YOUR NAMES SAKE.

Your WORD is TRUTH and a LIGHT for my path, YOUR SPIRIT is my strength and through YOUR POWER and AUTHORITY I am saved and I am healed.

THANK YOU, for YOUR FAITHFULNESS to YOUR BODY to warn, to guide. NOTHING is beyond YOU, satan has no hold on YOU, therefore he has NO hold on me.

THY TESTIMONIES are TRUE, and I have RECEIVED and ACCEPTED them as a testimony for my life present and future.

MY covenant with YOU, IS, and will always be PRECIOUS to my SOUL, and I shall seek to perform thy statutes, precept and principles till the end of my DAYS.

I KNOW that YOU WILL be faithful to me till the END, IT IS BECAUSE YOU LIVE, that I can FACE TOMORROW. In my LIFE I have the Evidence of that LIFE and testimonies of YOUR PRESENCES and YOUR POWER , therefore I KNOW, YOU will always be FAITHFUL and MERCIFUL, FORGIVING, and will fill my thirst and my hunger through YOUR SPIRIT and YOUR WORD, in LIFE or IN DEATH, I commit my spirit unto YOU OH LORD.. IN JESUS NAME amen.


PSALMS 28: 7 The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 

PSALMS 28: 8 The LORD [is] their strength, and he [is] the saving strength of his anointed.


PSALMS 28: 9  Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

MY PRAYERS are with you BODY OF CHRIST.

BECAUSE YOU LIVE;



 


YOU ARE MY LORD, MY SAVIOR and MY KING!!!!

MY SAVIOR. MY KING



I WILL RISE:

ARE YOU READY TO "RISE, WHEN HE CALLS YOUR NAME?"










No comments:

Post a Comment