Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FREELY GIVE, WHAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU, WISDOM


Sharing what the LORD has given me freely!!!!

WAIT UPON THE LORD, HE will be FAITHFUL to those that LOVE HIM!!!

Over the last few days, since the ELECTION, I have spent many hours with LORD, seeking out HIS WISDOM concerning the matter of What to do and Where to go?

WE have entered a time of an ANTI-GOD/JESUS CHRIST SPIRIT!!!

There is NO DOUBT in my mind and heart, I do NOT DESIRE to participate in the “ABOMINATIONS” of this NATION.

To be PERFECTLY HONEST with you, these thoughts has caused GREAT TREMBLING,FEAR, ANGER and PANIC  in my heart.

 "JUST TAKE ME OUT OF HERE,  OH LORD, for I KNOW you can, if only I surrender to YOUR WILL"

REV 18: 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues

To participate, means to PARTAKE of her sins, and her plagues.

I DO NOT DESIRE to be a partaker of EITHER her sins or her plagues..

What is the RESOLUTION to this problem???  Do I leave or do I stay????

REV 18: 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people", that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Come Out of her “MY PEOPLE”!!!!!!

SEEMED simple enough.. COME OUT OF HER!!!


MY first thoughts came from my own LOGIC, motivated from that FEAR!! And OF COURSE I desire to OBEY the WORD of the LORD.

MY LOGICAL SOLUTION:

“SINCE we can’t leave the country, we will find a STATE willing to succeed from the NATION and move there!!!”

ON the surface that SEEMED like a GREAT IDEA.

But what I desired MOST to Do WAS:

TO BE IN HIS WILL,for that is the correct place to be.

So I have been PRAYERFULLY considering the LORD'S WILL for days now.

 HE always KNOWS BEST and HAS ALL the RIGHTEOUS ANSWERS.


TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012

TO MY SURPRISE, I woke up this morning to find that MANY STATES now have signed a petition to  secede from the union ., even my own state, South Carolina.

What a GREAT IDEA!!!!

Seems I was not the ONLY one desiring to secede as a citizen of the USA
 HUM, interesting indeed, but is that REALLY WHAT I am looking for??

  ***It was a bit of a disappointment, it seems many desire to do this for economic reasons. If the reasons for this is out of PURE VANITY, then it isn't from the same heart as mine. I have yet to hear ONE of them, say they are doing this because of the "SPIRITUAL CONDITION" of the NATION, my considerations might be different if that were so.

You will not ESCAPE the BEAST through your OWN DEVICES!!!! it will EVENTUALLY BE "GLOBAL" in NATURE...

REV 13: 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

REV 13: 10  He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

If I am to die by the SWORD, if I am to be HELD CAPTIVE, or if I am to be RESCUED under HIS WINGS, LET it be DONE according to HIS WILL and not of my own devices.

THE WISDOM the LORD GAVE ME:

I hope that many of you, CONSIDER these thoughts CAREFULLY before you make a rash decision.

I just want to encourage you to PRAYERFULLY consider your next steps before the LORD, then DO as the LORD DIRECTS YOUR PATH.

 This MORNING the HOLY SPIRIT reminded me of the WORDS of our LORD.



JESUS was LEAD INTO the WILDERNESS by the HOLY SPIRIT.
ELIJAH, by the WORD OF THE LORD, to the WILDERNESS to be cared for.
the ANGELS are MINISTERING ANGELS according the WILL OF THE FATHER..

1 Kings 17: 3 Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that [is] before Jordan.
1 kings 17: 4 And it shall be, [that] thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.

REV 12: 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

What I DO UNDERSTAND from REV 12: 14 

  1. It will be an APPOINTED TIME, BEFORE the GREAT TRIBULATION.
  2. The woman is given wings to fly into the WILDERNESS, into HER PLACE.
  3. the LORD will NOURISH her there
  4. It will be FROM the "FACE" of the SERPENT, he is forced to go off and pursue others.

a. If it is “AT an APPOINTED time”, to move on your OWN accord does not guarantee anything. Your blessing will come from YOUR OBEDIENCE. 

THUS we must WAIT on the LORD, for the CALL and DESTINATION.

b. the WILDERNESS is a place that is “HIDDEN” from the FACE of the SERPENT, protected and nourished by the LORD. You can NOT HIDE yourself, nor can you MOVE the earth to help you,  only the LORD can do that.


To ‘create” a STATE that ISOLATES itself from the SERPENT and the EMPIRE BEAST,  does not HIDE us from the FACE of the SERPENT, but only succeeds at ISOLATING and IDENTIFYING us for DESTRUCTION and TORMENT.


I can not ESCAPE based on my LOGIC or personal abilities, or for my personal safety.

I DESIRE to be in the “WILL” of the LORD, for in HIS WILL, There I will be NOURISHED, if it means my DEATH, I will have confidence that it is STILL the WILL OF THE LORD and I will be  NOURISHED SPIRITUALLY. I will die like STEPHEN, looking up and SEEING my LORD ON HIGH for I will be IN HIS PRESENCE.

JAMES 3: 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

I  KNOW NOW that I have received “WISDOM from ABOVE and IT has come, PURE, IN PEACE, and with gentleness from MY LORD.

Therefore I will “WAIT on the LORD” for HIS guidance and direction. 

I PRAY that you will consider these verses CAREFULLY before the LORD and NOT make a MOVE without HIS INSTRUCTIONS and GUIDANCE.

Blessings donna…. MAY WE GO IN HIS PEACE and SAFETY and ON HIS WINGS..

AMEN.

LORD JESUS, may you grant us WISDOM and GUIDANCE in these days of trouble. We can do NOTHING without you. We humble come before YOU for ANSWERS according to YOUR WILL and YOUR FOREKNOWLEDGE.   SUBMITTING OUR WILL, to YOUR WILL, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

PSALMS 121: 1 -8

vs.  I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

vs. 8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

MY DELIVER is COMING:






NEW JERSEY CONTRACT:

LINK:  http://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-contracted-rfid-evacuee-tracking-tech-just-days-before-sandy-formed/

quote:  Radiant RFID will provide the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness (OHSP) with an RFID-based managed evacuation solution that tracks evacuees, pets, emergency transport vehicles and commodities deployed at state shelters in preparation for and in the event of a hurricane, natural disaster or other incident to assist in reunification of families.


No comments:

Post a Comment