Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pastor RAY from HOPE MINISTRY---URGENT MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH part 1



URGENT MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH - PART 1

LINK:  http://hiaministry.org/?page_id=97

I feel very drawn to this ministry Spiritually. I do intend to visit this ministry in the near future.

I would like to encourage you to listen to some of Pastor RAY'S sermons.


JUDGMENT IS ON THE HOUSE OF GOD FIRST!!!

THIS NATION is STANDING in OPPOSITION and DEFIANCE  towards GOD.


THANK YOU PASTOR RAY for speaking the TRUTH, and your willingness to be a servant to the BODY OF CHRIST.

_________________________________________________

I am reminded of the message of ISAIAH..

IS 65: 2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;   

IS 65: 3  A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick

IS 65: 6  Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,


IS 65: 12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.


There is still hope for those that are HIS TRUE and FAITHFUL SERVANTS.


IS  65: 13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:


IS 65: 14  Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.


WHILE I AM WAITING;








No comments:

Post a Comment