Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A reminder: SEPT 11, 2013 A DAY OF REPENTANCE.



I thought I would remind us that SEPT 11th, is just around the corner.

I would also like to add some additional information about THE LORD'S HOLY DAYS and FEAST:

To the best of my ability to understand, I believe these feast fall on these dates:


Rosh haShanah  (Feast of Trumpets)  Sept 5th, the evening of Sept 4th

Yom Kippur  (Day of Atonement) Sept 14th, the evening of Sept 13th


Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles)  Sept 19th-26, the evening of Sept 18th

An interesting article that might be helpful to all of us:

Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur call all to confession and reconciliation (Opinion from Kay Campbell)







A DAY OF REPENTANCE SEPT 11th, 2013: WILL YOU JOIN IN ONE ACCORD?


A DAY OF REPENTANCE SEPT 11, 2013:  WILL YOU JOIN IN ONE ACCORD?

THANK YOU RICK WILES and PASTOR DAY, for DESIRING WHAT THE LORD DESIRES!!! AMEN  PASTOR DAY, "this is at the HEART OF GOD".

OH PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS AUDIO FROM TRU-NEWS with PASTOR DAY!!!

AMEN, WHAT IS "OF" the LORD is EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!

I would like to encourage you to join in this CALL TO ASSEMBLE in a “DAY OF REPENTANCE”.  SEPT 11, 2013

QUOTE:  HAS AMERICA CROSSED the LINE,?  IS she being WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE?

A CALL TO ASSEMBLE:

2  Chor 7: 14   If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


DANIEL 9: 3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

DANIEL 9: 4  And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;


Sounds good to me, instead of a DAY OF PRAYER a DAY of REPENTANCE.

A DAY OF SEARCHING OUR ON HEARTS before the LORD!!!


Do WE DESIRE REAL CHANGE, then this is the WAY to find it, get it STRAIGHT from the SOURCE… THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

I certainly intend to join in on this.

I do seek the LORD DAILY. However, I CONVINCED that to join in ONE ACCORD, as a corporate body in prayer, travailing over our OWN personal faults, strongholds, sin…will be far more effective, than seeking to STAND against a Government or stand against the LORD’S WILL.

Perhaps IN UNITY the LORD will pour out HIS WISDOM, LEADING and GUIDANCE upon us!!!

MAY the LORD HAVE MERCY UPON US!!!   

I am truly looking forward to this day

Will you join with me IN the Crying out to the LORD, for some changes/transformations/conformity to happen in myself, " knowing there are changes that NEED to come to my life", and the LIFE of my loved ones.   AMEN


______________________________________________________________________
TRU-NEWS




Friday May 31, 2013 [Download]
Today’s Guest: Pastor Gary S. Day
Topic:  Dr. Gary S. day, pastor of First Baptist Church in CanyonvilleOregon, tells Rick why he is calling upon Christians to declare September 11, 2013, a day of repentance.
www.canyonvillefbc.com

____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment