Friday, September 13, 2013

PART 1 TESTIMONY to: WHAT IS "OF" GOD is empowered by the HOLY SPIRIT;

THE POWER of our TRANSFORMED LIVES is from the HOLY SPIRIT and is according to “WORDS SPOKEN” and “WORDS WRITTEN” by JESUS CHRIST:


1 PETER 3: 22  Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him

I am going to share a FEW of the “WORDS SPOKEN” and WORDS WRITTEN” that the LORD has put into my life that have been  EMPOWERED by the HOLY SPIRIT.

TERMINOLOGY:

A WORD SPOKE, is when WE HEAR from the SHEPARD, we know HIS VOICE.
A WORD WRITTEN, is when a VERSE or SCRIPTURE has been brought to LIFE in our life. 

BOTH of these are SEEDS PLANTED and BROUGHT TO LIFE/ resurrected in our LIVES, by the HOLY SPIRIT.

I am going to share with you some of the WORDS SPOKEN to me by the LORD over the years, because I believe that THESE WORDS SPOKEN to me from HIM, have been a VERY ESSENTIAL PART of my HEALING and DELIVERANCE that I have experienced over the years, and a fundamental part of the of the BLESSINGS in my marriage and the raising of my children.


I CAN TESTIFY and WILL TESTIFY. THAT HE IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!

By now you have read these words in my post if you have been reading many of my post:

"WHAT IS OF GOD, is empowered by the HOLY SPIRIT:

TODAY I am going to begin a post TESTIFYING to the experiences I have personally concerning HEALING and DELIVERANCE.



HE "ALONE" has proven HIMSELF over an over again in my life that HIS WORD is TRUE, that HE IS A HEALER an a DELIVER.

AND I CAN without any DOUBT can TESTIFY that many of our BLESSINGS, in our family and life have come from the OBEDIENCE to HIS WORD!!

NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT SEEMS at the TIME, you can COUNT ON HIS WORD TO BE TRUE!!!


The best way I know to give a TRUE TESTIMONY to the POWER of HIS WORDS ……. is through a TESTIMONY of my own life:

 NOTE: I am not sure how many post this is going to take, so please be patient.


For CLARITY in my sharing:

WORDS that JESUS CHRIST ‘SPOKE” into my heart will be in BLUE.

ie: My sheep will hear my voice:

WORDS that have been WRITTEN and brought to LIFE are in PURPLE:

ie; My WORD is a lamp unto your feet:

_____________________________________________________________________________


 FIRST TESTIMONY:           "THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OF JESUS CHRIST"




I DO HAVE A HEART OF GRATITUDE towards the LORD, Without HIM in my life, I am certain that I would NOT be alive today, or at the very least ‘sickly, living on drugs, or perhaps even a prostitute.

For CLARITY in my sharing: JUST a REMINDER:

WORDS that JESUS CHRIST ‘SPOKE” into my heart will be in BLUE.
WORDS that have been WRITTEN and brought to LIFE are In PURPLE.


When I look at my life as a WHOLE or the BIG PICTURE of my life, I can say that The LORD has BLESSED, healed and delivered my life tremendously. I have come a long ways from that TORMENTED, ABUSED, UNSTABLE PERSON, when HE first revealed HIMSELF to me at the age of 17.

My LIFE has been cleaned up and restored in many areas. A great deal of that has come through a LOT of TRAVAIL and REPENTANCE.


JUST TWO VERY IMPORTANT REMINDERS before we start, I believe you can find these quotes in many of my post..

1. THE POWER for the TRANSFORMATION and SANCTIFICATION IS IN THE "ANSWERS" we receive from the LORD, not in the questions or prayers we make known to GOD.

    IE:  meaning we make our request known to God, and the ANSWER to those request come with POWER. IE  It isn’t the PRAYER that is empowered, but the ANSWER..

2. THE HOLY SPIRIT empowers what is OF GOD, not what is of man.



JESUS CHRIST HEALS and DELIVERS us so that we can be COMPLETE IN HIM not so we can be better than anyone else.

COMPLETE IN HIM, is where we have NO NEED for earthly resources to bring us to contentment. in the world

__________________________________________________________________


LET’S  BEGIN TODAY with ONE of the MOST POWERFUL SENTENCES the LORD has ever given me to SPEAK for my HEALING and DELIVERANCE:


1 PETER 3: 22  JESUS CHRIST/ Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

2 Cor 4: 10  Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.


 TITLE:    THE DEMONIC INFLUENCE IN MY LIFE,  that sought to STRIP, rob, steal and destroy the BLESSING of the NEW LIFE out of me:

And the POWERFUL WORDS GIVEN to ME BY THE LORD, that made me an OVERCOMER of my circumstances:

I rarely have to CALL UPON the LORD on these issues anymore, but EVEN TODAY, when I begin to feel the presence of a demonic influence in my life.

MY RESPONSE to them is;

THIS IS THE SENTENCE the LORD GAVE ME:


I QUOTE    

“I DON’T LIVE THERE ANYMORE, LEAVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST”



The LORD gave me those WORDS, many years ago. AND BY HIS PERMISSION, I am allowed to use thisCOMMAND OF HIS”, to subdue and even resist the ENEMY in my life.

IT is HIS by HIS AUTHORITY that they MUST OBEY, and LEAVE.

AND I can tell you that even NOW as I write those words I can feel the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM.

A SIDE NOTE TO UNDERSTANDING:

I hope I haven’t lost you already?? 

Some do not believe there is even demonic influences in our lives, but I am here to give witness that it is TRUE, that are present and they seek to LIE, STEAL and DESTROY.

***The DEMONIC like to whisper things of your OLD LIFE into your ears, so that they can INFLUENCE your thinking, and manipulate your actions. 

An example that might help:

In the past, just out of NO WHERE, I would hear these words LITERALLY YELLED in my head.

Quote:   “YOU are STUPID”, “WORTHLESS”  etc


They were not gentle, soft spoken words but words of a threatening nature, and condemnation:

These are what I call  “whispers of the enemy” seeking to take VICTORY from your NEW LIFE, as an overcomer.

The true TEST is whether or not you are going to “RECEIVE” these accusation or not?

Though it may seem that it is coming from your own thinking, they are NOT.

ASK yourself:  WHO DOES THINGS LIKE THAT TO THEMSELVES??

WHO desires to CONDEMN themselves?
WHO desires to “THREATEN themselves?

As a REBORN child of the LORD, our mind is CLEANSED, our conscience should be clear.  (assuming you have repented, and sought to restore your relationship issues with others, and living in the covenant relationship with JESUS CHRIST.)

ROMANS 6: 6  Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

WE should NOT be living our lives out of our OLD LIFE for it is crucified with Christ,  but to be WALKING IN the NEW LIFE, where all things become BRAND NEW.

AND CERTAINLY this is not the HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKING, for HE is not seeking to hold us into captivity or bondage of the OLD LIFE.

.
 FOR THOSE that NEED EVEN MORE CLARITY of MEANING:

 “I DON’T LIVE THERE ANYMORE”, meaning I don’t live my life out of my past, but as a CHILD of the KING. NEW LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST, has come to me from the DAY I was REBORN in HIS SPIRIT.  THEREFORE, I will not LIVE my present life from conditions and experiences of my OLD LIFE, IE:  teachings, experiences, or influences.


CONCLUSION:

I often tell those that write me that are struggling for deliverance and healing. 

TO PRAY for a WORD from the LORD, for it is AT HIS WORD, that the enemy must obey.

It is HIS WORD and SPIRIT that brings LIFE to the dead, mortifies the flesh.. 

Though the LORD gave me THESE WORDS to resist and make the demons leave for that particular HEALING and DELIVERANCE.

I have found over the years, It was only according to HIS PERMISSION WILL that  I could SPEAK it with HIS POWER and AUTHORITY in it. 

 I was able to OVERCOME, because HE WAS IN IT. 

HE only "ALLOWED" me to use these WORDS under the conditions in which they were given.

Meaning: I don't get to USE or ABUSE HIS AUTHORITY or POWER at my WILL, but only according to HIS WILL.

EXAMPLE, just because my FOOT hurts, I don't get to speak to my FOOT and tell it to be HEALED.





TO BE CONTINUED:

A PREVIEW Of some of  WORDS the LORD has SPOKEN to me that have had PROFOUND healing and deliverance in life:

"ACCEPT YOUR SUFFERING and YOU SHALL BE HEALED"

" RESPECT and HONOR your husband, not according to whether he is right or wrong, but according to his POSITION in the marriage"

EP 5: 33... and the wife see that she reverence her husband.







No comments:

Post a Comment