Saturday, September 21, 2013

BLESS the LORD, O MY SOUL: and ALL that is within me, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!!

PSALMS 103: 1  Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within
me, bless his holy name.

PSALMS 103: 2  Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

PSALMS 104: 1  Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty

PSALMS 29: 11  The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

PSALMS 143: 8   Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

PSALMS 143: 10  Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

PSALMS 143: 11 Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

ALSO READ:  Through JESUS THE VEIL WAS TORN:

LINK: http://wecrymercylandon.blogspot.com/2011/08/through-jesus-veil-was-torn-by.html

I must say. Taking this time to FULLY and COMPLETELY FOCUS on the LORD:S GOODNESS and PROMISES, and WORSHIP the LORD has brought GREAT JOY and PEACE TO MY SOUL and SPIRIT.

THANK YOU JESUS, for YOUR MERCY, KINDNESS and PRESENCE. Thank YOU LORD for this time of REST and REJOICING. THANK YOU For this time of RENEWAL and FELLOWSHIP.

YOU are TRULY the LORD master and KING of REST, of the SABBATH, and of the HOLY DAYS in which YOU allow us and invite us to participate in YOUR PROMISES..






I SEE LOVE




YOU ARE MY HIDING PLACE



AMAZING GRACE... GRACE will LEAD ME HOME!!!




LORD, I TRULY LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment