Saturday, October 5, 2013

HE will be EXALTED for there is NONE LIKE HIM UPON THE EARTH!!!

The LORD will answer the HUMBLE HEART!!

The broken and contrite heart, HE does not despise.

PSALMS 51: 17  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise

He also LOVES those that LOVE HIM and OBEY HIM.

EX 20: 6  EX 20: 6  And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments

HE will remember and HEAR the CRY of the RIGHTEOUS, those that seek HIS FACE.

May the LORD give us guidance and wisdom, and strength to endure until the end.

For the thorns and thistles are growing by leaps and bounds in power and strength among us. 

The BODY of the BEAST is rising in power and detest "all" things of the LORD. HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, HIS PRAISE!! And seeks to consume those that are of HIS BODY!!

EVEN SO!!

HE WILL BE GLORIFIED, HONORED AND PRAISED!!!!

And ULTIMATELY the SAINTS will be GLORIFIED with HIM!!

WE MUST TAKE TIME TO 'SMELL THE ROSES"  the PRAISES we can give today, for the evils of tomorrow will be upon us soon enough.

SPEND YOUR SABBATH, praising and glorifying HIS NAME. BONDING with HIM, Being thankful for what HE HAS DONE, and IS GOING TO DO!!!  

Take a moment to smell the ROSES TODAY be thankful for HIS CREATION, the warmth of the SUN, the BLESSINGS HE has given you over the YEARS.!!!

HE will take care of the THORNS, in HIS TIME!!! 


HE IS the GREAT I AM, and through HIS MIGHTY HAND, we can be OVERCOMERS, DELIVERED, and be PURIFIED!!

REV 3: 22  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne

REV 12: 11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death..

MAY the LORD DELIVER US, STRENGTHEN US, and give us BOLDNESS and WISDOM,, through the presents of  the EVIL to come as HE DID for ISRAEL, when HE heard their CRY!!!


EX 9: 13  And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

EX 9: 14  For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth.

EX 9: 15  For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.

EX 9: 16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

EX 9: 17   As yet exaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go?

  
Ex 9: 22-26 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch forth thine hand toward heaven, that there may be hail in all the land of Egypt, upon man, and upon beast, and upon every herb of the field, throughout the land of Egypt.

So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.

And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field, and brake every tree of the field.

Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail


So the question remains..

ARE WE WHERE the LORD wants us to be??

For IN HIS WING ONLY will there is protection from the plagues!!!


EX 9: 29 And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; and the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth is the LORD'S.


AMEN and AMEN  'let it be so OH LORD, for YOUR NAME TO BE GLORIED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment