Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What do I say to get your attention???



And the WORD of GOD proves itself to be TRUE once again:


1 Tim 6: 10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.


HERE Is a couple of QUESTIONS:

WHAT IS PREVENTING the WORLD from coming to a complete BEAST??

THE NEED FOR "THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!"

Will the WOUNDED HEAD, lead the way??? 

IE: THE USA!!!

I am somewhat worn, I am torn, I am also sadden by what we are in for.

THE CLOUDS are moving towards the fulfillment of REV 17 and 18.

UNLESS SOMETHING MIRACULOUS HAPPENS:
It seems that our very USA is revealing herself as the FINAL HARLOT Of REVELATION.

JEREMIAH 51: 25  Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

SHE HAS FALLEN FALLEN, be a habitation, filled with demons and the anti-CHRIST SPIRIT!!!

REV 18: 2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Yet, I am also relieved and encouraged that the LORD has revealed HIMSELF and will continue to REVEAL HIMSELF as the ONE TRUE GOD OF knowing the end from the beginning.

I just finished listening to a sermon concerning REV 18.

“CLOSING IN ON REVELATION 18”

 The man that taught the message did an awesome job explaining the HARLOT Of BABYLON. I will give you information on how to obtain this audio free in a few moments.


I am SO VERY thankful that the LORD has revealed the same knowledge and understanding to so many now.

I feel like a heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders!!

Though I “DO NOT” profess to be a prophetess, I do feel the LORD gave me a REVELATION of the UNDERSTANDING of THE HARLOT OF REVELATION.


I can profess today, I ran the race, and I stood on firm ground with a flint on my tongue and I have shared it as often as I was able for the past 5 years.


In 2008, I saw what JOHN SAW concerning the HARLOT of Revelations.

Please see link  “The WOMAN of REVELATION 17”

Due to so many preaching this message today.

 I feel my burden has been lifted somewhat, due to so many coming to the KNOWLEDGE and REVELATION of BABYLON.   

I LITERALLY believe the LORD open up HIS BOOKS for the REVELATION to MANY of the FAITHFUL, because we are nearing the END OF DAYS.

I BELIEVE that unless the LORD finds TRUE REPENTANCE and TRUE FAITH upon the EARTH, our time here is very nearly over.

So what am I going to do now?

I am going to remain faithful to my CALL as a WIFE and MOTHER.


I am going to remain busy in my CALL, of being a help mate to my husband and a keeper of my home. 

I am also going to continue to fight the good fight.  Join the many that are seeking to Fight for TRUTH, HONOR and INTEGRITY. Fight the GOOD FIGHT to RESTORE things back UNDER GOD!!!

"Faith and Freedom Coalition"  Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee.

I am also going to WAIT on the CALL to “come out of her my people”.

If the LORD so choices NOT to CALL ME OUT, I will die as a soldier and warrior to HIS NAME.

 I WILL NOT take the MARK OF THE BEAST, nor will I ever DENY HIS NAME.

I do hope this site has been a Blessing to you, directing you to the LORD, and HIS TRUTH.

I also hope that you will continue to spread the WORD of the KNOWLEDGE of the HARLOT OF REVELATION 17 and 18. For the probing of hearts and for the safety of HIS BODY!!

For our PERSECUTION of the SAINTS in America has truly begun!!!

Blessing towards you sisters and brothers.

FOR NOW, far more than any other time, is the time to GET YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN ORDER…

I would like to encourage you to get this FREE CD.


The CHURCH of GOD INTERNATIONAL:


The CD is named  “ CLOSING IN ON REVELATION 18”



While I am waiting:













No comments:

Post a Comment