Friday, March 8, 2013

PRAY that YOU will be among the MEEK!!!


A REVELATION... 

I FEEL like I have been TOUCHED by the SPIRIT of the LORD, for I have FOUND the FOUNDATION of my PEACE, REST and the JOY OF MY SALVATION through HIS LOVING TOUCH!!! HALLELUJAH, AMEN.

I ALSO believe that I have gain a bit of a NEW REVELATION through all of this, and I would like to seek/try to OFFER it to you as well..

That you MAY may be touched with the same JOY OF YOUR SALVATION and be COMFORTED, and that ALL YOUR HOPES and CONFIDENCE will be in HIM, AMEN.

GIVE as it has been GIVEN TO YOU FREELY.. AMEN 



MY PRAYER:  


OH LORD let me be among the MEEK!! For it is TRULY the MEEK that have the confidence and trust in THEIR REDEEMER that is so needed within YOUR BODY!!!

LORD, make me a vessel of HUMILITY and MEEKNESS before YOU!! 

That I can be a testimony before YOU and OF YOU to a LOST WORLD!!

The MEEK are truly blessed and are the most likely to be used as living vessels by the LORD!! For the MEEK will understand their LIMITS and that HE IS LIMITLESS. The MEEK will understand it is not all about THEM, but about a BODY of BELIEVERS and the HIGHER CALLING of GOD.

It is the MEEK that have the broken and anguished heart over their personal sins.

In the end, it shall be the MEEK that shall be saved. For the MEEK will be READY and WILLING to surrender their LIVES for the TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST.

THOSE that LOOK to HIM for salvation, in confidence and assurance of HIS ABILITY and HIS PROMISES.

It shall be the MEEK that BOW their HEADS and HEARTS and say.. THOU WILL BE DONE....For their SECURITY will be in HEAVEN!!!

Those that have LIVED as a TESTIMONY TO HIM/JESUS CHRIST. Those that are willing to carry their cross, to the end of the road, as HE DID,  

OBEYING as HE CALLS, in true humility with assurance that HE is ABLE, that HE can even if HE doesn't save us from the fire, temptations, trials, or death...

_____________________________________________________________

IN TRUTH, you can not make MEEKNESS happen.

MEEKNESS is an ATTITUDE and a DISPOSITION from a manifestation of the "KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS CHRIST", THROUGH a REVELATION of  "WHO HE IS". 

It is about REVERENCE and ASSURANCE!!

MEEKNESS before the WORLD begins with HUMILITY before HIM.
It is an attitude and a disposition of a surrendered soul before HIM.

MEEKNESS has nothing to do with being surrendered to the world or a door mat to the WORLD, NOR does it require COMPROMISE with the world, but instead is a Manifestation/ a WITNESS and a TESTIMONY to the WORLD of a SURRENDER, SUBMISSIVE SOUL that has complete TRUST and CONFIDENCE in the ONE WHO IS ALL THINGS:

MEEKNESS is Manifested/revealed/disposition by the ONE that has an intimate relationship, personal relationship with  JESUS CHRIST of having “TRUE FAITH” in HIM and IN HIS ABILITIES.

MEEKNESS and GENTLENESS is REVEALS/gives witness as a TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD, from one that has all CONFIDENCE and ASSURANCE in the LORD’S ABILITY, CHARACTER, and PROMISES:

I believe it MUST begin with a “Humble heart before the LORD”:


THEREFORE it must begin with a TRUE REVELATION of

“WHO HE IS”.



MATT 11: 9  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

         
LEARN OF HIM:

The “BLESSINGS” of a TRUE REVELATION of   “WHO HE IS”:

2 Chr 7: 14   If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

“HUMILITY”

BEGINS with a TRUE REVELATION OF HIS GLORY:  HIS HOLINESS, HIS MIGHTINESS, HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, HIS JUSTICE, HIS MERCY, GRACE and HIS DESIRE.

IT is a revelation of HIS GRACE and MERCY, towards an UNDESERVING and WAYWARD PEOPLE, that are in great NEED of saving and deliverance..


HE is PREFECT and ALL KNOWING.

THEN: 

ONE, can begin to walk in CONFIDENCE and TRUST that HE is in control of ever situation.

We understand that HE CAN, even if HE doesn't.

We understand that though  "we" are LIMITED, HE is LIMITLESS in power and ability.

We understand that NOTHING is beyond HIS CAPABILITY
AND that NO ONE or NOTHING can twist or direct the ARM OF THE LORD.


IT CREATES within us a COMPASSIONATE and MERCIFUL HEART, towards HIS PEOPLE and a LOST WORLD, a PASSION to becoming a vessel of SACRIFICE working  from HIS DESIRE and NOT from our own.

Creating not only a compassionate and MERCIFUL HEART of giving,  but a heart that has ETERNAL INTEREST in a lost world

a.     We begin to Understand HIS DESIRE to REVEAL HIMSELF to HIS CREATION above all things.
b.    A PASSION to share about HIS sacrifice and HIS ability to SAVE.
c.     That HE DOES NOT “DESIRE” condemnation, but RESTORATION to HIM and to HIS WORD/commands.

IT is TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST:

THE JOY OF OUR SALVATION!!!


THEN we can walk MEEKLY upon the EARTH with GLADNESS, PEACE, JOY, and REST. And a HOPE of the PROMISES of GOD, BEING a TESTIMONY OF our confidence that we have in JESUS CHRIST!!!… AMEN

The MEEK shall be BLESSED:

A. Shall find REST
B is of a GREAT PRICE to GOD
C. Shall eat and be satisfied
D. Shall be guided and taught by the LORD
E. Shall live in peace
F. Shall be made beautiful
G. Shall inherent the earth.






MEEK:  mildness of disposition, gentleness of spirit, meekness


Meekness toward God is that disposition of spirit in which we accept His dealings with us as good, and therefore without disputing or resisting. In the OT, the meek are those wholly relying on God rather than their own strength to defend against injustice. Thus, meekness toward evil people means knowing God is permitting the injuries they inflict, that He is using them to purify His elect, and that He will deliver His elect in His time (Isa 41:17, Luk 18:1-8). Gentleness or meekness is the opposite to self-assertiveness and self-interest. It stems from trust in God's goodness and control over the situation. The gentle person is not occupied with self at all. This is a work of the Holy Spirit, not of the human will (Gal 5:23).


 MATT 11: 9  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

1 Pet 3: 4  But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

PSALMS 22: 6  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Pslams  25: 9   The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

Psalms 37:   But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalms 76: 9 When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah

Psalms 147: 6  The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

Psalms 149: 4  For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

CONCLUSION:

A. SEEK to KNOW HIM!!!

B. PRAY for a REVELATION of “WHO HE IS”.

THEN we can truly walk as a TESTIMONY to JESUS CHRIST in TRUE MEEKNESS before the world, with confidence, trust, peace, HOPE, and rest, in HIS PROMISES!!!

MANIFESTING a “MEEK and gentle SPIRIT upon the EARTH, as a vessel that is a LIVING SACRIFICE, with confidence in OUR REDEEMER!!!!




SHOW ME YOUR GLORY!!!!


CARRY MY CROSS, LET US CARRY OUR CROSS as HE DID!!!




lyrics TO CARRY MY CROSS

"Carry My Cross"
As long as I remember 
I've been walking through the wilderness 
Praying to the Father 
And waiting for my time 
I've come here with a mission 
And soon I'll give my life for this world 

I'm praying in the garden 
And I'm looking for a miracle 
I find the journey hard but 
It's the reason I was born 
Can this cup be passed on 
Lord, I pray your will be done 
In this world 

So I'll carry my cross 
And I'll carry the shame 
To the end of the road 
Through the struggle and pain 
And I'll do it for love 
No, it won't be in vain 
Yes, I'll carry my cross 
And I'll carry the shame 

I feel like I'm alone here 
And I'm treated like a criminal 
The time has come for me now 
Even though I've done no wrong 
Father, please forgive them 
They know not what they've done 
In this world 

Three more days and I'll be coming back again 
Three more days and I'll be coming back again

No comments:

Post a Comment