Sunday, March 10, 2013

DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE that the LORD IS A GIVER???

I TRULY WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU TODAY, as I have been ENCOURAGED!!! 

With all the hoopla over the FALSE PROPHETS these days are you REJECTING the "GOOD" of the LORD???

BELIEVE for HE IS "WORTHY TO BE PRAISE" and ALL good things are in HIS HAND and AT HIS COMMAND!!!


PSALMS 84: 11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


MATT 6: 13 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  


I must be honest here, I have taken a bit of a NEW Turn  in my life.

HE IS BETTER THAN I DESERVE,   HE IS GOOD and TRULY WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

The LORD has been SO VERY GOOD to me, I literally SHAKE and TREMBLE at HIS GOODNESS these days. And I want to bring MORE PRAISE to HIS NAME than I ever have before..

Sometimes, when good things have came to my life in the past,  

I would WONDER or even doubted it was from HIM. But this SCRIPTURE truly was brought to LIFE In me RECENTLY... Why is it that I could DOUBT a CREATOR Of ALL things HIS GLORY or HIS ABILITY to bring "GOOD" things to my life... HE IS the "ALL IN ALL".... AMEN

PSALMS 84: 11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

I am not talking about "RICHES", but a PROSPERITY that can't compare to HIM and ALL of HIS PROMISES!!!!

MATERIAL things just don't even compare to the TWO of these things. 


TRULY, there REALLY isn't anything better than GOOD HEALTH in this old world, that is of course ONLY SECOND to LORD'S  HOLY PRESENCE in our life.


LET THE WORLD go... 

What PRAISE? WHAT GLORY do  we offer HIS NAME in our constant worries, hiding ourselves away, NEVER TESTIFYING to HIS NAME or HIS GLORY!!...

BE A LIGHT TO HIS GLORY and HIS GOODNESS!!!

LET us DECLARE, TESTIFY, LET us PROCLAIM to HIS FAITHFULNESS,  that no matter where we are, or what is happening, HE IS THERE and HE IS ABLE!!!

If I die, I shall die IN HIM, and LIVING as a VESSEL of  HIS GLORIOUS PRAISE.

 

HAVE ASSURANCE:  IF YOU CAN "HEAR HIS VOICE" you can have the confidence that HE will lead and direct you to SAFETY or the POWER to endure...



I REALLY want to encourage you today..

SEEK HIM FIRST and FOREMOST in your LIFE.

ABIDE IN HIM!!!!

BRING HIM THE PRAISE that HE DESERVES. REVERENCE HIM for "WHO HE IS and WHAT HE IS ABLE TO DO"...

ENCOURAGE YOUR FAITH with WORSHIP of HIM, REACH toward HIS HEART, plead HIS MERCY with ALL YOUR MIGHT, BREATH HIS PRESENCE, HAVE a HEART of GRATITUDE no matter where you are in LIFE.

YOU WILL RECEIVE your JOY and PEACE, the world will become strangely deem place.. The SEASON OF SPRING will come to your life in a hurry....

HE is FULLY ABLE to BRING "LIFE" to our dead bones, but NOT until you TRULY BELIEVE HE IS "WHO HE SAYS HE IS"..


YOU TRULY WILL RECEIVE an OVERWHELMING PRESENCES of HIM IN YOUR LIFE and HEALTH to YOUR SPIRIT and  GOOD HEALTH added to your bones.



PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM.... WORSHIP HIM FOR "WHO HE IS"..

OUR REDEEMER is ALIVE AND WELL.. AMEN 

LIBERTY is CALLING.. WILL YOU BE AMONG THOSE that RECEIVE IT????

ALLOW HIM TO TOUCH YOUR LIFE with salvation and healing.. AMEN

I SEE LOVE

J


JESUS MESSIAH



INTERESTING, BUT GOOD MESSAGE... AMEN

FATHER GOD I am CLAY IN YOUR HANDS!!

ALL EYES ARE ON YOU LORD....!!!!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment