Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MY sisters in CHRIST: PUTZICAT and HEISFAITHFUL



A bit of a break in post for HEALING for TWO FAMILIES:

You know there are people that you run across in your life, that will forever have an impact on it.  There are quite a few of those in my life.

These Two woman are among those. And I just really want to reach out to them today and let them know they are loved and that I do truly pray for the BEST for THEM IN JESUS CHRIST.  I hope you will join me in prayers for them, for they TRULY are among the great warriors of CHRIST in our time.

In my travels yesterday a new song came on the radio and 

I BELIEVE the HOLY SPIRIT brought them to remembrance.The memories of the LOVE, FAITHFULNESS,and DEDICATION of TWO very special sisters in my life is something to be encouraged and admired.

You might ask, "how do you know it was a move of the HOLY SPIRIT?"

Though is difficult for us to accept, I know that through our own "FLESHLY hearts"  there is no way we are moved with such compassion and love for others.. It is a "GRIEVING that only comes from the HOLY SPIRIT."


THROUGH this song  "WORN:, my own heart was found frail and worn, and I was overwhelmed with a NEED to CRY OUT TO HIM, LORD LET US KNOW of YOUR LOVE,  by YOUR MIGHTY HAND of GRACE and POWER that "REDEMPTION WINS!!!"


PUTZICAF and HEISFAITHFUL, are warriors among us.
(without permission I could not put their real names up, but the LORD knows who they are)

THEY have been so very FAITHFUL over the YEARS even through their struggles and their trials are many they just continue to get up and dust themselves off and move forward. They are true EXAMPLES of dedication and determination in the LORD. 

When many would have turned away by now, they WALK the WALK as though 'there is no where else to go, but to the LORD'.

I truly PRAY the LORD will give them an EXTRA MEASURE of HIS LOVE, HEALING and PRESENCES TODAY:


PART of the LYRICS of this new song “WORN” that truly moved me to tears, for these two ladies

ENCOURAGEMENT:  LADIES continue to cry out to HIM, for HE IS ABLE to restore what the locust has taken from you!!!

WORN:

“HEAVEN come and flood my hearts. LET ME SEE REDEMPTION WINS, Let me know the struggle ends. That you can mend a heart that is frail and torn. I wanna know a song can rise From the ashes of a broken life And all that's dead inside can be reborn”

Many of you do not know Putzicat (obviously a nametag)

She is one of my dearest sisters IN THE LORD. She is also one of the most humble, meekest persons that I know. She really is a warrior for CHRIST, and at times she is so very war- torn.  For many years now she has struggled with sickness that has kept her restricted to a bed.  Being a single mother of a teenage, though I have not walked in her shoes I can only imagine how difficult her life must be.
I cherish her deeply within my heart.

  
LOVE YOU SISTER:  KEEP up the GOOD FIGHT, may the LORD give you a BLESSING today.

To my dear sister HeisFaithful.  What an amazing lady.

Many of you do not know HeisFAITHFUL.

She and her son are also ones that the LORD put on my heart yesterday.  

She has struggled so long with the illnesses and disability of her son. 

OH my I so weep even now, when I think of how I would endure the PAIN and AGONY of having to watch one of my own struggle with such devastating pain as he has.

THE WARRIOR INSIDE HER, HEisFAITHFUL is just as her name says, she has never swayed nor stumbled, ALWAYS confessing and testifying  "HE IS FAITHFUL"  no matter where she or her son are in life.

WHAT WARRIORS they are in the LORD.!!!!  

HOW do they do it, I could only wish I were so strong.

These TWO woman are amazing to me. And in my opinion they are MIGHTY WARRIORS in the LORD.   IN the midst of ALL their pain and agony they have remained FAITHFUL and TRUE. Always holding on tight to the LORD, continuously looking to HIM and remaining faithful..  I desire to give honor and praise to their FAITHFULNESS and their strength..

 I love them and admire them greatly, as sisters in the LORD.

I hope that you will join me in this prayer for this morning for both these families.

AND perhaps you would be moved by this song for other body members.. FOR we are a BODY!!!

PRAYER:


LORD JESUS, I seek you today with a heart filled with a desperate need and desire. YOU moved me, now I only ask that YOU MOVE, as the AUTHOR and FINISHER of OUR FAITH,  in YOUR AMPLE SUPPLY of GLORY and POWER!!!

I CALL upon YOU oh LORD, DESIRING YOUR TOUCH for these two families.   LORD would you move through YOUR compassion and mercy, and through YOUR MIGHTY HAND of POWER, give these precious families a PRECIOUS TOUCH of your hand and presence today. Would you give them a measure of healing that only YOU can.

Fill them, and consume most of all with your LOVING presences, that they may have JOY,PEACE and be encouraged by YOU.

Would you encourage their FAITH in YOU even more, let them know that they are LOVED by YOU, in whatever WAY that YOU know is best for their lives.

LORD I humble come before you and acknowledge that YOU CAN, if YOU DON’T,

YOU are LORD of LORD’S and KING of KINGS,  In JESUS NAME AMEN.


A SPECIAL SONG FOR MY SISTERS:  (OH LET US CRY OUT WITH ALL WE HAVE LEFT… I CRY OUT FOR REDEMPTION)


 WORN: THE STRUGGLE..  I HOPE this song brings you both encouragement and hope, AMEN




LYRICS for those that can't play the audio:


I'm tired, I'm worn
My heart is heavy
From the work it takes
To keep on breathing
I've made mistakes
I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed
By the weight of this world
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I'm tired, I'm worn
My heart is heavy
From the work it takes
To keep on breathing
I've made mistakes
I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed
By the weight of this world
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
‘Cause I'm worn

I know I need
To lift my eyes up
But I'm too weak
Life just won't let up
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I'm tired, I'm worn
My heart is heavy
From the work it takes
To keep on breathing
I've made mistakes
I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed
By the weight of this world
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left
[From: http://www.elyrics.net ]

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
‘Cause I'm worn

I'm tired, I'm worn
My heart is heavy
From the work it takes
To keep on breathing
I've made mistakes
I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed
By the weight of this world
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
‘Cause I'm worn

I know I need
To lift my eyes up
But I'm too weak
Life just won't let up
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

My prayers are wearing thin
I'm worn
Even before the day begins
I'm worn
I've lost my will to fight
I'm worn
So Heaven come and flood my eyes

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn
I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
‘Cause I'm worn

Yes, all that's dead inside will be reborn
Though, I'm worn
I'm worn



No comments:

Post a Comment