Sunday, March 10, 2013

Glory and Honor belongeth to the LORD, submit and appeal to HIS MERCY!!


PRAISE HIM IN THE GOOD TIMES, PRAISE HIM IN THE BAD TIMES, FOR HE IS GOD no mater where we are, or what we are going through!!!


PROCLAIM: MY TRUST, MY HOPE, MY CONFIDENCE IS IN YOU OH LORD:

PSALMS 91: 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY!!!

PSALMS 91: 2 I will say of the LORD, HE is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD: in HIM will I trust.

MERCY: THROUGH HIS MERCY I SHALL BE SAVED and CARED FOR, TRUSTING that HIS THRONE is BUILD upon JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS:

PSALMS 85: 7 Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.

PSALMS 86: 3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily

PSALMS 86: 4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

PSALMS 86: 5 For thou, Lord, [art] good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.  


PSALMS 84: 11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

GIVE GLORY TO HIS NAME

I WILL REVERENCE HIS HOLY NAME, HEAR HIS VOICE, and walk according to HIS WORD.

FOR PEACE and RIGHTEOUSNESS are MET TOGETHER and HAVE KISSED.


Psalms 85: 8  I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

85: 9 Surely his salvation [is] nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.

85: 10  Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed [each other].


IN JESUS NAME, AMEN and AMEN (let it be so)

HE was FAITHFUL in HIS DEATH, even WHILE HE WAS TORMENTED, 

HE SHALL BE FAITHFUL TO RETURN

MY DELIVERER is COMING


DEU 7: 9  

Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations

DELIVERER









MAJESTY: I am empty handed, but ALIVE IN HIS HAND.. AMEN



LYRICS to HERE I AM:


Here I am humbled by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice
Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty
Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice


WE CRY OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment