Thursday, August 16, 2012

REALLY for just 30 PIECES OF SILVER??




REALLY… Will you sell HIM too, for 30 pieces of silver?

I am APPALLED at what I am hearing from the “CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY”.

I quote: “WE SHOULD ELECT THE ONE THAT BENEFITS US THE MOST”.

TO WHICH I say  “REALLYARE YOU SERIOUS??”

GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE, if you can’t STAND for the LORD and HIS PRECEPTS and PRINCIPALS now, then don’t tell me you are going to DIE for the TESTIMONY of JESUS, because I simply WILL NOT believe you..

What you are telling me is YOU WOULD SELL HIM FOR 30 PIECES of SILVER!!!!


IT is as simply as that.

_____________________________________________________________________

This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION that we have seen in AMERICA!!!


IT is a SPIRITUAL WAR, and you have got to STAND AGAINST it in the NATURAL.

MAKE your STAND by VOTING “FOR GOD”S PRECEPTS and PRINCIPALS”.

DO not be a PARTICIPATE in these ABOMINATIONS, you are playing a DANGEROUS GAME here with your LIFE through Partaking of her sins before GOD.

Call it what you want.. but voting is a DIVINE and EARTHLY RIGHT to every believer.

I am not voting FOR SOMEONE, but I am VOTING AGAINST the RISE OF SODOM and GOMORRAH!!!

Abortion, homosexuality etc.

AND I PRAY TO GOD that you will join me on that!!!!

UNLESS you have RECEIVED DIVINE INSTRUCTION “NOT  to vote, and you just SIT BACK and LET THIS HAPPEN…. THEN I profess you are an  “ELI” to me..   

You will be just as GUILTY as those that VOTE for these policies, simply by YOUR OMISSION to do what is RIGHT before the LORD.

1 SAMUEL 2: 29 Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded [in my] habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?

AND I believe I can make you are PROMISE HERE:

THESE POLICIES are going to effect YOUR LIFE and the LIFE of YOUR CHILDREN and the JUDGMENT on this NATION, in ways we can ONLY imagine. 

IF we don’t stand for GOD’S PRECEPTS and PRINCIPLES by VOTING “AGAINSTthese ABOMINATIONS, then LORD Have MERCY ON US,  we deserve what is going to come upon us.

SODOM and GOMORRAH is RISING rapidly in your OWN LIVING ROOM.

REV 18: 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.



Will you participate by your OMISSION, PERMISSION or CO MISSION???

MAY the LORD have MERCY, because HIS JUDGMENTS will be upon the RIGHTEOUS and THE UNRIGHTEOUS.



AMEN.. I wash my hands…

No comments:

Post a Comment