Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MOTHERS crying out for their children...


PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!! 

 ARE YOU WILLING to join us in PRAYER for the CHILDREN?

I received an EMAIL from a Sister, and I am hoping others will join in with us concerning this GREAT MATTER of our CHILDREN!!!


We have agreed that we will join in prayer over our children.


“That they will fall in LOVE with JESUS and that they will run after HIM more and more in their LIFE”.

You simply can’t go wrong in that PRAYER.

It is a RIGHTEOUS PRAYER. 

MATT 18: 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

James 5: 18 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much

However, allow me to give you some foresight and insight into this matter, before you join us in agreement to this PRAYER.

Do you TRULY BELIEVE that the LORD'S DESIRE is for them to be SAVED and to HAVE a MORE INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF HIM?

HIS DESIRE is ALWAYS GOOD FOR US.

YET,  sometimes HE must use HIS "WILL" to bring LIFE to HIS DESIRE..


PREPARE YOUR HEART BEFORE THE LORD:

The FLESH is going to STRUGGLE against the SPIRIT. 

AND BLESSINGS often come through suffering and pain.

Transformation/TRAVAIL/rebirth means Death to the FLESH..



So IF you are sincere concerning this matter, understand things may get worse before you see the NEW BIRTH in their LIVES..   PREPARE YOUR HEART before the LORD, for their suffering now will only be temparary....

____________________________________________________________________________


MY PRAYER for my children and yours....


THANK YOU JESUS for  YOUR MERCY, LOVE, YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE..



I release my children INTO YOUR HANDS to HAVE YOUR WAY and YOUR WILL in their LIFE, do whatever you must do to bring about NEW BIRTH in their LIVES. THAT they could have the RELATIONSHIP that YOU DESIRE FOR THEM.

LORD, Draw them NEAR to YOU, and REVEAL YOURSELF to THEM in a more Intimate way. Create in them a extra measure of FAITH,

FOR I TRULY DESIRE LORD, that they will come FULLY into the KNOWLEDGE of WHO YOU TRULY ARE.

 I only pray that whatever must come to bring about this LORD that it would be done quickly LORD. We know our time is short. LORD that you would be MERCIFUL through YOUR WILL towards them and towards me LORD.

BREAK THEM if YOU must and MOLD them that they would have a more COMPLETE understanding of WHO YOU ARE.

Strengthen me and give me courage  OH LORD, You know I do not desire PAIN or suffering in their life so LORD prepare my heart as a mother for what is to come upon them, that I would not get in the way of YOUR WILL or WORK upon their lives and MY OWN..

 IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN.

TURN to the LORD MY CHILDREN for HE Is WORTHY to be PRAISED and GLORIFIED.. AMEN

THIS IS WHERE I am going to concentrate my PRAYER LIFE over the next couple of days.. Putting all other things out of my mind....

I would also like to ENCOURAGE you to EMBRACE your children with an extra measure of LOVE today!!!!

BRING the RAIN...




No comments:

Post a Comment