Friday, August 10, 2012

Mr A. P. WATCHMAN/ HE IS FAITHFUL ALWAYS to share with HIS SERVANTS


I would like to  RECOMMEND this book to everyone. Mr WATCHMAN has done a great job of IDENTIFYING the WORKS of the HARLOT.

“REAPING the WHIRLWIND” by A. P. Watchman

This LETTER is to MR WATCHMAN, I am seeking to share this publically in hopes to reach him.  That he might see this as personal PLEA that I have a great need to share FURTHER REVELATION with him concerning the HARLOT of REVELATION:

IF anyone has any way of contacting him, please inform him of this desire.. thank you

_____________________________________________________________________________


Rev 14: 18 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Rev 18: 2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.


Thank You LORD for your MERCY and GREATNESS that you know all things and YOU are willing to share them with your servants.


DEAR MR A. P WATCHMAN.

I recently read your book called “REAPING the WHIRLWIND”.
And I truly am PRAISING the LORD that you have received the same understanding of the HARLOT that the LORD BLESSED my eyes to see. I am TRULY no longer feeling alone in this MISSION.


Mr. WATCHMAN, I have made an effort to contact you through FACEBOOK, but as of today I have not heard from you yet.

Perhaps like me.. FACEBOOK holds very little value in your life, but I can ONLY HOPE that this reaches you and will put a desire in your heart to make contact with us.

I feel it is important that I pass on to you FURTHER REVELATION that the LORD has given me concerning the HARLOT. IT is the 'desire of my heart" that SOMEHOW this might reach you through some divine work of the LORD.


There a couple of "MAJOR" details that I feel you need to see and hear to make your book more complete.

I can only hope that you will find your way to this BLOG and discover another portion of REVELATION concerning the HARLOT. That you can be the HELPS to the many that I can not reach.



Mr. Watchman, We are in agreement for the most part. I loved your book. Thank the LORD HE has granted you the ability and the heart to share the TRUTH with HIS BODY>

AMEN, I AGREE, you are correct in your understanding of WORKINGS of the HARLOT.

Though I PERSONALLY have been forbidden by the LORD to put a NAME to her.

The LORD has GRACIOUSLY given me great insight to her works. THAT when she ARISES I shall KNOW the CALL.


I do understand that she is a CITY within NATION/KINGDOM/EMPIRE. A SPIRITUAL entity that travels from EMPIRE TO EMPIRE.

HOWEVER, There are SEVERAL parts I DESIRE to past on to you. I would very much APPRECIATE that you consider these TWO things in PRAYER CAREFULLY.



1. HER DISTRUCTION is not early in the PROPHESY as you have LOGICALLY DETERMINED in your book.


Using REV 14: 18 as your proclaimation for that distruction PHYSICALLY.


The PROCLAIMATION made by the ANGEL is the “FALLING AWAY” in a SPIRITUAL sense. 

She has FALLEN away from her commitment and devotion to GOD and HIS precepts and principles.

ALLOW the WORD to speak for itself:


REVEALED through REV 18: 2  ie: become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.


The PHYSICAL DISTRUCTION of BABYALON is VERY LATE in the TIME TABLE OF EVENTS.


EVIDENCE of this ACCORDING to SCRIPTURE:

THE HARLOT of REVELATION is DESTROYED PHYSICALLY very LATE in END-TIMES, perhaps even as LATE as the 7th VILE.

TAKE a CLOSE look at " SEAL 5"


REV 6: 10  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?


The DEAD  TRIBULATION SAINTS are calling out for HER to be JUDGE and THEIR BLOOD to be AVENGED.

During the 5th SEAL.  They are STILL told to REST for a time UNTIL the until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled

HER distruction comes much LATER in the END-TIME event.

 WHEN is the VENGENCE TAKEN?


REV 18: 20  Rejoice over her, [thou] heaven, and [ye] holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.


NOT by the 5th seal, but perhaps as LATE as The 7th VIAL:


REV 16: 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done



REV 16: 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.


I ALSO agree with you, concerning the CALL to come out of her. That will be a personal CALL to each IDIVIDUALLY we must DETERMINE the WILL of the LORD.....

The PLAGUES for the partaking in her SIN will proceed her destruction, thus the CALL to many may come very early before her distruction.
The LORD will CALL of portion of HIS BODY OUT OF BABYALON before the PLAGUES begin.

 REV 18: 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues


REV 18: 6  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

________________________________________________________________________________

SECOND important aspect concerning this HARLOT, that has been REVEALED to me through REVELATION:



SHE IS THE INSTRUMENT CITY in which the MARK of the BEAST/EMPIRE is established and ruled from.

It is through this MARK that the little horn is able to ISOLATE and KILL the SAINTS.
The HARLOT is the instrument in which the LITTLE HORN uses to ESTASBLISH his MARK. She is His “SEAT” the CITY within the EMIRE that the MARK goes out from. She plays the ROLE of PROSTETUDING her goods for the SOULS of MEN.

When the PROPHET sets up the "IMAGE of the BEAST" for the BUYING and SELLING, he sets it in THIS CITY.

There is SO much I still wish to discuss with you concerning this matter. I only share a small portion for you to consider PRAYERFULLY.

I hope that you will have the interest in contacting us so what we can Discuss these things more fully. 

Please contact us. I have sought to contact you through FACEBOOK giving you our Personal email address.



BLESS the NAME of the LORD, for HE is WORTHY to be PRAISED, and has REVEALED TRUTH to HIS SERVANTS.. AMEN


Blessings donna



PLEASE SEE the “WOMAN OF REVELATIONS” for more facts concerning this matter.


4 comments:

  1. Dear Lance and Donna,

    Thank you for your encouragement. I am on FB as A.p.Watchman. If you send me a friend request I will be sure to honor it.
    You are correct that the ultimate destruction of Babylon occurs later in Revelation as the bowls of God's wrath are poured out. It is recorded as a great earthquake that causes every city on the planet to be destroyed. This prompts the angel to declare that Babylon's judgment has been accomplished. However, long after America is no more, the spirit of Babylon remains just as it has since Babel. This spirit always "seeks to fill the face of the earth with cities" - implied here is a human effort and a corrupt system we refer to as "the world" - whereas the people of God, like Abraham are seeking "a city whose Builder and Maker is God."

    AP Watchman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply Mr. Watchman. you are an answer to my long awaited prayers. I found your book so refreshing and an encouragement to me.

    In fact my neighbor read it and he also bought more to give out..

    Absolutely, agreed the SPIRIT of BABYALON travels over the earth. There has been many "daughters".

    I hope that you will also read "the woman of revelations" perhaps together, if the LORD will allow, HE will grant us more revelation on the subject.

    I sent you a friend request as you said. But I am not very familiar with fb and have offered you our email address.

    Please let me know if you have any problems with contacting us.

    thank you again and blessings in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, I sent 3 request.. oh my, I wonder if I was sending it to someone else. I am not very confident with FB. Anyway I have your email now.

    thanks donna

    ReplyDelete