Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"I LOVE, I LEAD, I BLESS, and those that find me Find LIFE!! "



 "ENCOURAGING WORDS FROM THE LORD"


PROVERBS 8: 32  Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed [are they that] keep my ways.

PROVERBS 8: 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

PROVERBS 8: 17  I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

PROVERBS 8: 20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:


PROVERBS 8: 34  Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

PROVERBS 8: 35  For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.


PROVERS 8: 36  But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death










No comments:

Post a Comment