Saturday, August 24, 2013

BODY OF CHRIST, we should be trembling on our feet, if we have not HUMBLED OURSELVES before the LORD.


For without the EMBRACE, BENEFIT, and GOOD of the LORD, we are destine for pain, suffering, demonic attacks, persecution, and death.

JEREMIAH 18: 5  Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,


JERE 18: 6  O house of Israel (NATION OF AMERICA), cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay [is] in the potter's hand, so [are] ye in mine hand, O house of Israel

JERE 18: 7 [At what] instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy [it];

JERE 18: 8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them

JERE 18: 9 And [at what] instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant [it];

JERE 18: 10  If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.


REV  14: 8  And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.


REV 18: 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

DO YOU GET IT YET???

First allow me to point out..

BABYLON is a “GREAT CITY” 

BABYLON has fornicated with “OTHER NATIONS”

BABYLON is holding the “DRINK OF WINE” of wrath of her fornication.

IN HER CUP is the BLOOD OF THE SAINTS.

BABYLON is “FILLED” with habitation of devils, she has FALLEN SPIRITUALLY under the YOKE and BONDAGE of the DEVIL.

With our eyes focused on today’s events, it would be easy to see how AMERICA, certainly fits into the PROPHECY of BABYLON the GREAT WHORE. 

Many are seeking to FIGHT the good fight of RESTORING “MORAL VALUES” to this NATION. I think that is admirable. More power to them, I like morality too, it certainly makes life easier.

HOWEVER, mere MORALITY is not going to SAVE this NATION or the SAINTS living within it.




WHEN THERE IS NO SALT, there is no STING!!!

THE LORD is not going to HONOR our INTELLIGENT discussions, or our intelligent battles.

HE is going to HONOR HIS “OWN” GLORY and HIS “WORD”.

UNLESS THIS NATION REPENTS, and I doubt that is going to happen, UNTIL the BODY OF CHRIST repents, there will be NO “BENEFIT” or “GOOD” from the LORD, only a destiny of trails and tribulations.

HIS WORD PROCLAIMS IT IS SO.

HE is good, and ALL good things come from the LORD.

The sun is held in the sky by HIS WORD, HIS GRACE, HIS POWER.  The MEAT on your table is provided by HIS GRACE and MERCY. 

ALL GOOD THINGS COME FROM THE LORD:


ONLY THE LORD CAN SPARE YOU NOW!!!

UNTIL we HUMBLE ourselves before a RIGHTEOUS GOD, and DETERMINE to FOLLOW HIS WAYS and HIS INSTRUCTIONS, we will “SUFFER”..

REPENT that we can be RESTORED, and EMPOWERED individually.

We will continue to suffer and be afflicted with sickness, demonic attacks, and with stings of death.

Tribulations are right around the corner for the BODY OF CHRIST, but at least we can die HEALTHY  and given the POWER TO ENDURE, if WE are walking with the LORD.

Many will be delivered to the evil one for the “CLEANSING of THEIR GARMENTS”.

LET US NOT WALK NAKED AND ASHAMED!!

REV 3: 4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

REV 16: 15  Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame

REV 7: 14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

CONCLUSION:

SPEND TIME QUIETLY BEFORE THE LORD, mediating on HIS WORD and HIS SPIRIT..

FOR TODAY is a DAY OF INVITATION:

EZR 9: 5 And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the LORD my God,

EZR 9: 6  And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over [our] head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.

EZR 9: 7 Since the days of our fathers [have] we [been] in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, [and] our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as [it is] this day







No comments:

Post a Comment