Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WE CRY MERCY: MERCY MERCY MERCY!! A testimony and a PLEA!!



I just can't seem to PUT THIS ONE DOWN, IT is the PLEA of MY HEART THESE DAYS to CRY OUT FOR MERCY..

I only DESIRE that YOU TOO will begin to see the EVIDENCE of the NEED of  SEEKING HIM IN HIS MERCY, RIGHT NOW, TODAY, because without it we are a people determined for torment and persecution.



Matt 9: 27 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying , and saying , [Thou] Son of David, have mercy on us.

MATT  17: 15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

MATT  20: 30  And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, [thou] Son of David

MATT 20: 31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, [thou] Son of David.



LORD, HAVE MERCY, MERCY, MERCY!!!

Has that become the plea of your heart lately??

It certainly has become mine, not just for myself, but many others that are precious to my heart!!!.  


I have been a Witness to the AUTHORITY, POWER and the MERCY of JESUS CHRIST’S HEALING and DELIVERANCE in my “PERSONAL” life, several times.

HE MAJESTY is VERY REAL to me, not because I HAVE been granted HIS POWER or AUTHORITY but because I have been a WITNESS to HIS POWER and HIS MERCY.

I really don’t NEED HIS POWER and AUTHORITY, I am simply grateful to be  a VESSEL of HIS KINGDOM, all I really NEED is HIS WORD… the HOLY SPIRIT will do the rest.

________________________________________________________


READ it SEVERAL TIMES, seeking the LORD to give it INCREASE,  because it could very well give you a REVELATION of WHO HE IS!!!!


“HEALING doesn't come, nor is it empowered by our ASKING or  our COMMANDING it to be so.


That is simply us making our REQUEST known to GOD!!


HEALING, DELIVERANCE is completed and is EMPOWERED / by the HOLY SPIRIT when our ANSWER COMES, through that still small voice, written or spoken, empowered by the HOLY SPIRIT as a consuming fire”.


THEREFORE I don’t need to own HIS POWER, or have COMMAND of HIS POWER and AUTHORITY,  I ONLY NEED  to “HEAR HIS VOICE” because HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH/ a LIGHT in the DARKNESS, a LAMP unto my feet.


 IT IS BY “HIS COMMAND” that "ALL"  things are  subject to HIM .  And ALL things must OBEY HIS VOICE.   IE:   demons, the flesh, on HEAVEN and ON EARTH and BELOW..


ONCE  “HIS VOICE has been SPOKEN, LIFE IS CREATED”.… then WE/ I can more FORWARD with confidence and FAITH that HE IS IN THE DETAILS.”


ARE YOU LISTENING FOR HIS VOICE????
Those that KNOW HIM will hear HIS VOICE!!!

______________________________________________________



It isn’t my desire to have command of HIS POWER, but to be sheltered in HIS LOVING ARMS, GRATEFUL to be A PART Of HIS KINGDOM (which ACCORDING TO HIS VERY MERCY I was CALLED)  to HEAR HIS VOICE, and to be a vessel of HIS GOOD USE and PURPOSE. 

What I can say about the times I HAVE WITNESSED HIS HEALING, IS that I Witnessed more often than not, a CHANGE in my heart and life..

A transformation of heart/repentance, or a conformation in LIFE-STYLE.

Healing, in my experience isn’t always about making us MORE COMFORTABLE, or better than anyone else,  it is more about GIVING Us COMPLETENESS in HIM, a COMPLETENESS that fills a thirst or a hunger that we have NO NEED of the WORLDS goods or pleasures.

 “A transforming into HIS IMAGE, and character”

PHYSICAL Healing of my flesh, has more often been a SECONDARY BENEFIT for a SPIRITUAL HEALING or a REVELATION of HIM that has been needed in my life. Though I cried out for HEALING, I got something far better.. INTIMATACY WITH HIM.

EXAMPLE from a TESTIMONY:  I desired healing from DEPRESSION, but first I had to get my HEART RIGHT before HIM, the DEPRESSION was HEALED, but the SPIRITUAL HEALING CAME FIRST…

I have witnessed times in my life, where He doesn’t immediately heal, or didn’t heal at all.  I think at these times, I am certainly reminded of my humanity, reminding me just how SUBJECT to HIS GLORY as LORD of LORD'S, I am forever subject to HIS MERCY and COMPASSION.


It becomes a place of great HUMILITY before HIM.

We are HUMAN, and in our humanity we are WEAK and FRAIL.

I am humbled because I know HE CAN, and ONLY HE CAN give that COMPLETE HEALING, and there is just NO WHERE else to truly go for that completeness.

WE are left to meager means, substitutes, and temporary solutions!!!

A POOR SUBSTITUTE FOR COMPLETE HEALING!!

In our HUMANITY, We are left wanting in these situations, and often have to turn to meager and incomplete forms of medicine.

That only give us TEMPORARY healing, or worse YET a covering for our pain!!


Why am I telling you all this?


MATT 9: 6  But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.


FORGIVENESS is often connected to HIS HEALING!!!!

THROUGH FORGIVENESS our VERY SALVATION CAME, that is HEALING OF THE SOUL AND SPIRIT!!!

I believe that My very pin name was inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT:

  “WECRYMERCY”.

BECAUSE “CRYING OUT FOR HIS MERCY and FORGIVENESS” is truly where we need to be.

We desperately need HIM, in so many ways, CERTAINLY FOR OUR SALVATION, but NOW MORE THAN EVER, as the TIME of the END OF DAYS, APPEARS to moving at a fast forward pace, perhaps even in our life-time.. (unless some true ‘repentance comes) LIFE as we know it, is going to change in ways we never perceived them to be possible.

WE NEED HIM even more, to DELIVER US, to PROVIDE HEALING for us that we not be in the STRONGHOLDS of the ENEMIES KINGDOM!!

Without HIS HEALING coming to us, we are left to our meager self and means for the things we are in GREAT NEED OF, Things we take for granted now, will be difficult to come by.


CONCLUSION:

 Stop worrying or Panicking over the WORLD, stop chasing the tail of the dragon at ever turn,  the wicked will continue in their wickedness.


IN YOUR FLESH< You will not outrun it, You can not stay ahead of the NEED,  You will not be able to STORE enough to survive it.

SHELTER YOURSELF IN THE LOVING and MIGHTY ARMS Of YOUR SAVIOR.. FOR HE IS YOUR SALVATION.

DRAW near to HIM, that you will be SURE to HEAR HIS VOICE when HE CALLS, for IN HIS VOICE, there is POWER to create and destroy. HE will let us KNOW as things progress....


Concern yourself with your SOUL, that is eternal.

Concern yourself with YOUR personal need of HEALING, DELIVERANCE and REPENTANCE.

So I PLEAD with you today, JOIN with me in CRYING Out for MERCY, for HEALING and DELIVERANCE like you have never done before.

Cry out for your loved ones, for the BODY of CHRIST. For HE IS OUR HOPE and OUR ETERNAL HOPE!!!


TODAY is the DAY for SALVATION…




No comments:

Post a Comment