Thursday, January 17, 2013

The HARLOT and the “CREATURE from JEKYLL ISLAND


The HARLOT and the “CREATURE from JEKYLL ISLAND
RE:  “ THE WOMAN of REVELATION 17”
I truly feel the “mission” the LORD has had me over the past 5 years is finally coming to somewhat of an end.
Thanks to MR. Griffin’s book “the CREATURE from JEKYLL ISLAND.
I know in my heart, with the WORK of this man, and many others; THE REALITY, PURPOSE and MANIFESTATION of the HARLOT is being REVEALED right before our eyes.

MOSTLY I would like to encourage you and admonish you to read this MR GRIFFIN’S and YOUR BIBLE, to find the DETAILS of the HOW and WHY she will be established upon this earth.

I would like to offer some closing words..
My heart and desire have always been for the PURPOSE of JESUS CHRIST and for the protection and safety of HIS BODY and to be OBEDIENT to what the LORD as told me to do.

IN TRUTH, I would rather spend my time sharing about HIS GREAT LOVE for HIS CREATION, HIS MERCY, HIS HEALING, reconciliation towards HIM and HIS WORD.

But I have to often reminded through HIS WORD, that HE IS also a RIGHTEOUS, JUST LORD and sometimes HIS WILL must go forth in order to CLEANSE and PURIFY a BRIDE of HIS CHOICE, even at great cost to the body of flesh.
COMMENTS ON MR GRIFFIN’S BOOK:
THE CREATURE from JEKYLL ISLAND, by EDWARD GRIFFIN.

WOW what a book, I received it yesterday and have already read 9 chapters, then I turned the END of the BOOK to see the END TIME AGENDA.

Thank you MR GRIFFIN for your fine authorship, your abilities, your time and effort to write this book.

You truly have revealed the “MYSTERY” behind her..
THE GREAT DECEPTION that many simply do not SEE or UNDERSTAND.
What I have received by FAITH, this man has been able to PROVE through investigation and elaborate details of the CREATION and FUNCTION of the HARLOT.

MR GRIFFIN is a FANTASTIC writer, he leaves no stone un-turned. He has the wonderful ability to write giving the ability for the SIMPLEST of us to comprehend.

IF any of you would truly like to know the DETAILS and FOUNDATIONAL understanding of the CREATION and the POWER and AUTHORITY that the HARLOT is going to hold over the WORLD in the END-TIME BEAST, it can be found through MR. GRIFFIN’S book

MY PERSONAL COMMENTS on the SUBJECT of the HARLOT
Though, I have not finished the BOOK YET.

I feel confident that this man has discovered the TRUTH, of the woman in the wilderness on the scarlet beast.

"scarlet meaning build in the character and image of her master, the RED DRAGON/DEVIL"

A DISCRIPTION used by MR GRIFFIN:

The FEDERAL RESERVE is a HYBRID:

"The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT does not own stock in the System." pg. 591
"IT is not a a GOVERNMENT agency and is not a private corporation."
"IT is not subject to POLITICAL CONTROL"

 * my personal note: Ultimately the ONE WORLD ECONOMIC SYSTEM will be designed to work in the same functions. NOT CROWN, no true authority.

I can see the WORKS of the HARLOT REVEALED through “FACTS and KNOWLEDGE” without all the hype and mystical IMAGINATIONS that I see so many do.

I may never have gained all the understanding of the BUILDING BLOCKS that satan was going to use to BUILD his empire, but I do understand the END-TIME agenda.

1. To create a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT/EMPIRE. “NEW WORLD ORDER

2.To isolate and identify the people of the LORD, for death and destruction by enforcing the MARK of the BEAST.

And the BEST way to PERFORM this is through "ECONOMICS"

You can tell the people all day what to do, but UNTIL you have COMPLETE control of their RESOURCE they will not OBEY.

THE "BUYING and SELLING" is about CONTROLLING the PEOPLE, forcing them into the ABOMINATION.

Think of it like this:

"Take away a man’s food and many will sell their religion/soul/blessing to get it back."

IF you desire to TRULY destroy and EMPIRE in ONE DAY, you first attack its ECONOMIC CONTROL, "then the people will mourn and cry".

I know that many of you have difficulty with the concept of the HARLOT being an ECONOMIC CONTROL SYSTEM, but I would like to offer you this:


What was the commonality of all the PAST EMPIRES?


Was it NOT TRULY because they "CONTROLLED", ultimately, the finance and merchandise of their EMPIRE?

The HARLOT Is NOT a NEW concept, she has sat on the shoulders of every Empire. She is has JUST MOVED, as the spirit of the anti-christ moves.

The MANTLE is moved from one EMPIRE to the other.

The MOTHER of ALL HARLOTS: She is going to be BIGGER/GLOBAL and MORE THREATHING than ever, than she has ever been before, because of the TECHNOLOGY and advances of the world today.

Not only with a SPIRITUAL influence but a MANIFESTATION of an ECONOMIC SYSTEM with great POWER and AUTHORITY.

BABEL is RISING AGAIN, and we ALL need to be ready "TO COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE" when the call is given.


YOU MIGHT STOP and ask yourself this:

Have you only had a PRETENSE of KNOWING CHRIST, or do you TRULY KNOW HIM, because the TESTIMONY OF YOUR FAITH IS TRULY GOING TO BE CHALLENGED in the VERY NEAR FUTURE.

It is as simple as this..

"YOU will not die for someone that YOU DO NOT KNOW or have never had a RELATIONSHIP with. GET YOUR head out of the sand, and SEEK JESUS CHRIST TODAY.



FINAL COMMENTS:

I feel great RELIEF and PEACE now that I have found someone that has the ability to explain everything that I have been seeking to share for the past 5 years. I feel that I could die today and STAND before my LORD and say I DID with as much FAITHFULNESS as I could find, the ONE thing that I was commissioned to do, to seek to WARN your people and my brothers and sisters of the TROUBLES and TRIBULATIONS that are before them.

I do PRAY that many of you would take the time to READ the POST:

THE WOMAN OF REVELATIONS 17 and read MR EDWARD GRIFFIN’S book.

I also PRAY most of ALL that you would find it in YOUR HEART to draw NEARER to JESUS CHRIST for direction and guidance for what is very NEAR to come to past, most likely in our LIFE TIME.

Don’t delay today, for the “DECEPTION” before us is SO GREAT, which is and has always been the INTENTION of the ENEMY/SATAN.

The HARLOT of REVELATION is going to PROSTITUTE herself before you and OFFER GREAT GAINS to your flesh.

But you will HAVE to trade YOUR SOUL to get the BENEFITS.

May the LORD BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM and GUIDANCE for your life and the life of your children.

SIDE NOTE: I am not promoting MR. GRIFFIN’S solutions to this problem. For I see it as a PROPHETIC EVENT that surely will not come to an END, perhaps DELAYED by REPENTANCE, but the LORD’S WILL is WRITTEN and it is a SURE WORD OF PROPHESY.

IF there is ANY HOPE, it is the HOPE of the INDIVIDUAL abiding IN JESUS CHRIST.

THEREFORE, I will leave that in the DIVINE WILL of the LORD for each of us to consider and determine what the LORD would have you do as an individuals.. AMEN and AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment