Monday, January 28, 2013

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF, WHAT DO YOU TRULY VALUE IN YOUR LIFE?


ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER, on the pathway to healing and deliverance!!

What is the most VALUED thing in our LIFE?

I can honestly say that it is being in the PRESENCE of GOD, for that is truly what fills our hunger and fills our thirst.

IF you have EVER experienced HIS PRESENCE then YOU know exactly what I am saying. 

There TRULY is nothing like it to be found on this earth.

Once you find yourself in HIS PRESENCE, you never want to leave.

It is a TAKE ME AWAY feeling.

Once you get there, NOTHING upon this EARTH matters, you lose track of time, your burdens are released, your heart is filled with JOY and PEACE, it is a TRUE consummation of FEELING HIS LOVE, MERCY and a consuming PRESENCE of TRUE HOLINESS. And once you have ‘tasted” that PRESENCE, there is NOTHING you won't desire to do more, than to find your way back to that HIDDEN PLACE.

That is TRUE prosperity brothers and sisters.

Knowing all Prophecy, having visions, speaking tongues,given all knowledge and wisdom, giving all my goods away, KNOWING all the EVILS that are to come upon us, NONE of that fills the need, or the EMPTINESS inside of us like HIS PRESENCE


I must admit I am often left PERPLEXED by the things I see and hear:

What I consistently see among the BODY OF CHRIST is they seem to have more hunger and thirst for the WARNINGS, from the WATCHMAN, PRIEST, SHEPPARD's  PROPHETS, seeking out those that will give WARNINGS of the END-TIME tribulations to come and the evils to come.

I UNDERSTAND that it is necessary to give warnings.

BUT if that is what YOU are HUNGERING FOR, then YOU REALLY NEED TO GET BEFORE THE LORD.

AS a BODY MEMBER,  It simply SHOULD NOT BE THE ONLY FOCUS of our LIVES, these things are WARNINGS, they are not meant to FILL our HUNGER and THIRST, but rather to MAKE US HUNGRY and THIRSTY,  they are meant to leave us EMPTY, they often leave us AFRAID, THEY REVEAL that HE KNOWS THE BEGINNING TO THE END,  that we would DESIRE to SEEK HIM MORE!!!

DO you truly understand what the WARNINGS are ultimately about?

LET’s assume they are “ALL" the WARNINGS YOU HEAR are real.

These WARNING,  ARE THE LORD CALLING US TO HIMSELF, SEEKING to DRAW US NEAR TO HIM so that HE DOES NOT HAVE TO CAST PUNISHMENT or CHASTISEMENT on us.

They are giving evidence, warnings and witness that “THE LORD IS NOT WITH US or FOR US in our PRESENT STATE” and that the HEDGE of protection has been lowered, that HE IS GOING to WITHHOLD HIS BLESSING from us.

DON’T YOU THINK that it should be FAR MORE IMPORTANT in our LIVES, to KNOW, HOW we need to be RESTORED and RECONCILED through the PATHWAY of JESUS CHRIST to GOD’S BLESSINGS and HOPE?

JESUS CHRIST the ONE APPOINTED to be TRUE and HOLY is the ONLY ONE that can FILL that EMPTINESS, save our SOULS, spare us from WRATH, spare us  from JUDGMENT, HEAL US, and DELIVER us.

SO even in knowing the dangers we face, or ALL the evils of the world that is going to come upon us, will not be our SAVING GRACE.

KNOWING these things, will not HEAL, will not DELIVER us, and it certainly will not spare us of an ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.  



I get emails often about the afflictions of the Body of CHRIST.

THE BODY OF CHRIST IS SUFFERING and IS BROKEN, and NEEDS HEALING and RESTORATION to our LORD.

TO LOVE HIM, means YOU TRULY have a LOVE HIS BODY!!!

These things so often do leave me broken and often in anguish. I find myself often pleading before the LORD of the healing for myself and others.

 Even though my heart, mourns, yearns and is often in anguish for the HEALING and DELIVERANCE of the BODY OF CHRIST.

HOWEVER, no matter HOW MUCH I believe that LOVE HIS BODY,

I am completely convinced and persuaded there will be NO HEALING,nor RESTORATION without JESUS CHRIST in our lives.

HE HAS is the ONLY ONE that has a CONSUMING LOVE and MERCY FOR HIS BODY and has the POWER AND authority TO prove it.



We are SUBJECT to CHRIST ALONE, meaning HE is the SAVIOR, HEALER and the DELIVERER in the LIVES of the WORLD.

ALL GOOD THINGS come from the LORD.

I found myself over the weekend often mourning and crying out to the LORD about such matters, and I found ONE thing that kept pouring in and out of my spirit, from which my heart was consumed by.


“WHERE IS CHRIST AMONG US?”

Where is the evidence of the BREAD that is meant for the CHILDREN?

Where are those that are suppose to 'FEED" HIS CHILDREN?
Where are those that SPEAK and SHARE HIS TRUTH for the ETERNAL LOVE that HE HAS FOR US?

HE is our BREAD and all the PROMISES Of CHRIST are meant for us, the BODY OF CHRIST.

MATT 7: 27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] unto the dog.

JOHN 21: 17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, tho knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep

SO where is the BREAD meant for the CHILDREN, the HEALING and DELIVERANCE? Where are the MINISTERS that are focused on this BREAD of TRUTH, the GOSPEL and the healing and deliverance of the BODY? 

DO YOU EVER ASK these same questions:

If you are not asking such questions as these, then TRULY YOU SHOULD BE ASKING, for the time is short and our real TROUBLES, tribulations, and afflictions are just beginning in our PRECIOUS little lives


This MORNING the LORD brought me a “REVIVAL” of sorts to my heart, and brought RENEWED hope and faith to me. 

And I hope that it will also SET you on a PATHWAY to that REVIVAL as well.

HE reminded me of the EVIDENCE of HIS GREAT LOVE for HIS CREATION.

HE is ATTENTIVE.
HE is FAITHFUL
HE will NEVER forget those that LOVE HIM.

Though HE could have “DESTROYED” us with a simple breath, and started ANEW and AFRESH, HE chose to DIE for our GAIN, our restoration, our deliverance and our healing.

IT makes me TREMBLE just to think, HE could have CAST ME ASIDE so easy.

OH how easy it would have been for the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE to have CAST US ASIDE and by a simple WORD, created something NEW and more pleasing in HIS SIGHT.

BUT HE DID NOT, that was NOT IN HIS PLAN!!! PRAISE THE LORD.

HE CHOSE to REVEAL HIS LOVE for us from the most vulnerable position that  HE COULD.

INSTEAD, HE chose to ‘walk among us” as a humble servant to offer us a NEW LIFE to be REBORN, and give us access to HIS THRONE, from which we can now FELLOWSHIP with HIM on a DAILY basis.

Wow what attentiveness and what love HE has for HIS CREATION.

HIS intentions for us is GOOD and has ALWAYS been good.

What GRACE what MERCY, in PROVIDING us a pathway for our salvation, in choosing to become LIKE US, in our FRAGILE WEAK STATE, to DIE on the cross of TORMENT and agony for our SALVATION.

HOW can we EVER TRULY DOUBT that HE LOVES US?

How can we not be HUMBLED by these ACTIONS and PROFESSIONS of LOVE, MERCY and GRACE?

 That we too, should seek with all our HEART MIND and SOUL to “FELLOWSHIP” with one that LOVES us so MUCH??

CONCLUSION:

We will find our completeness and peace IN HIM

HE is ATTENTIVE to our NEEDS, but HE must seek to RECONCILE US first and foremost. So that we ARE NOT CONDEMNED.

HE is faithful to those that LOVE HIM.

God is far TOO MIGHTY for me to ever completely understand, and HE is not FORCED to be attentive to HIS CREATION, but HE CHOSE for it to be so. 

WHAT MERCY , WHAT GRACE, oh if we only had the HEART OF GRATITUDE and PRAISE for all HE HAS DONE!!!

HE loved us, before we ever KNEW HIM. HIS CREATION has so often gone astray from HIM, but HE never CAST US aside for long, HE has sought consistently over time to DRAW HIS OWN CREATION back to HIM over and over again, finally giving the ULTIMATE sacrifice so that WE could be in HIS PRESENCE.

HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST

HE SACRIFICED “WILLINGLY” the ONE THING that HE CHERISHED MOST, a sacrifice of HIMSELF. TO REVEAL HIS “TRUE LOVE” that HE had for HIS OWN CREATION!!!

YOU must ask yourself: 

Why would HE deny HIS PRESENCE from those that LOVE HIM IN RETURN?

HE will be faithful to the ONES that LOVE HIM, HE has promised to LOVE and CHERISH a BODY OF PEOPLE that will RETURN HIS EMBRACE with all their heart, mind body and soul.   

HAVE YOU BEEN “EMBRACED” by such LOVE?

The OFFERING is THERE if only YOU will receive it.

ALL HE TRULY ASK is that you RETURN that LOVE back to HIM, and that you embrace HIS TRUTH, precepts and principles.

Not that you can “BOUND and TIED” but that You can be SET FREE and BLESSED and live in HIS PRESENCE from HERE to ETERNITY.

I PRAY today that CHRIST will REVEL HIMSELF to YOU TODAY, in the FULLNESS Of HIS GLORY and the FULLNESS of HIS LOVE for you.

FOR IN HIM, is found all the PROMISES of GOD, for restoration, for blessings, for healing and for deliverance, and LIFE RESTORED in HIS PRESENCE for an ETERNITY.

A PRAYER,. 

WILL YOU UNITE with me in this prayer today?

LORD, I desire to KNOW YOU in the FULLNESS Of YOUR LOVE for me. 
Would YOU make yourself REAL to me today? Would you allow me to be in YOUR PRESENCE.

I come before YOU today LORD in humbleness and praise. 

FORGIVE ME LORD, for I have not NOT given you the true HONOR and PRAISE that YOU deserve. I have been far to busy seeking my escape, when MY ESCAPE TRULY has been before my face all along, it has been IN YOU oh LORD and YOU ALONE.


LORD I thank you for YOUR attentiveness towards your creation and towards me a lowly servant.

Thank you that you did not CAST us aside when YOU could have done so easily.

We pray LORD with all our HEART that YOU would by YOUR MIGHTY GRACE and MERCY walk among us in a powerful way, restore our FAITH, our callings, GIVE us NEW WINE, and NEW HEARTS to be REFRESHED and REVIVED. HEAL us and DELIVER us as ONLY YOU can.

I PRAY LORD that with ALL my heart, mind and soul that my LOVE for YOU and YOUR PRESENCE will be the DRIVING force of my life, not the gift, but the GIVER.

LORD, I pray YOU will REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME FULLY.

IF there is anything of me, that is causing a DISTRACTION or HINDRANCE in my life, then LORD I pray that you will strip it from me,  that my desire would be to seek most of all to be in your presence, for reconciliation and restoration..

I freely give myself to you as a sacrifice of YOUR PRAISE, that I might become a vessel of YOUR GOOD USE and PURPOSE.

 IN JESUS NAME AMEN.


AND HE DWELLS AMONG US, not because HE HAS TO, but BECAUSE HE DESIRES to.. AMEN



1 Cor 1: 8 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

EX 25: 8  And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them

JEREMIAH 31: 3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

JEREMIAH 31: 20  [Is] Ephraim my dear son? [is he] a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD.

WHO COULD LOVE US SO MUCH AS THIS:




Do YOU JUST have an ASSOCIATION WITH CHRIST, or do you REALLY KNOW HIM IN ALL OF HIS GLORY?

What do I know of HOLY







No comments:

Post a Comment