Sunday, August 3, 2014

DAVID PAWSON

Have you been indoctrinated into a false gospel?

Here a few scriptures to think about while you listen to this message.



Matt 3: 11  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:


John 3: 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Matt 15: 26  But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the CHILDREN”S  BREAD, and to cast it to dogs.


I ran across this TEACHER/PREACHER and enjoyed his message so much I wanted to share.

In my opinion, he does an excellent job of teaching what the TRUE GOSPEL is.  I agree with him, ... FINALLY a PREACHER that truly preaches the TRUTH..

DAVID PAWSON

LINK:  http://davidpawson.org/resources/resource/247?return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fdavidpawson.org%2Fresources%2Fseries%2Fthe-goodness-and-severity-of-god.


The Goodness and Severity of God, Part 1

Author:David Pawson
Series:Part 1 of the series The Goodness and Severity of God

No comments:

Post a Comment