Thursday, May 9, 2013

My COMPANION,OH MY JESUS, You truly are the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!




PROVERBS 8: 17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Isaiah 35: 3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

Isaish 35: 4 Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you.

I REALIZE WHAT THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST IS.

It isn't HIS MIRACLES
It isn’t HIS KNOWLEDGE
It isn’t HIS HEALINGS
It isn’t HIS POWER..etc

IT is HIS COMPANIONSHIP and FELLOWSHIP!!!!


Life has been pretty good for me. I have good health, I have a wonderful family.
I truly have very little need in my life. More than ever I have been living in the JOY OF MY SALVATION.

Many times in my day as I am listening to Christian music, singing along in my car, at home while I do housework.

Yesterday as I was traveling I suddenly felt very LONELY, DEPRIVED of HIS SPIRIT. I am not sure WHY this happen, but it was very insightful for me.

I actually started praying, and weeping. I truly felt I was starving, there was an overwhelming emptiness in my life.

It suddenly occurred to me that JESUS is TRULY my companion in LIFE. I am not sure that I can breath without HIS companionship and fellowship.

That is what I DESIRE most in my LIFE, HIS companionship. HIS fellowship, it truly does meet all the NEEDS of my life. Not HIS miracles, not HIS healings, not substance or material goods.

Do you desire to be an overcomer in your life? Are you struggling with feeling empty and afraid?

Ask the LORD for HIS companionship and fellowship in your LIFE.

 Many things can be dealt with in HIS companionship and fellowship with HIM. There is nothing more prosperous than HIS PRESENCE IN OUR LIFE.

In HIS PRESENCE, We have the security that no matter what happens HE is truly in the midst of it. NO matter what happens LIFE or DEATH HE is there.

May the LORD bless you with HIS PRESENCE and HIS COMPANIONSHIP!!!

You can have all the knowledge in the World about what is to come upon us.  

Knowing the plans of the dragon will not fill your hunger and thirsty. It more often leaves you EMPTY and AFRAID.

Without the LORD’S presence, foreknowledge and foresight will turn to naught.  AMEN

DO YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL?

HE LOVES YOU, embrace that in your life, and LIVE in the JOY OF YOUR SALVATION!!!

There is nothing that gives a more complete WITNESS to the LORD than our GRATITUDE and CONFIDENCE in where HE IS LEADING US... AMEN


DO YOU FEEL HIS AMAZING GRACE UPON YOUR LIFE?

SEEK HIM OUT TO DAY as a HUMBLE CHILD!!!





1 comment:

  1. A gift for you.
    The true word of God John 1:1 is now delivered Rev 12:5 at this website
    http://thegoodtale.wordpress.com. I was commanded to restore the true word
    from the wilderness Rev 12:6 to prepare a people. Our heavenly Father will
    not put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins. It
    never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer7:31, Jer
    19:5. Turn your heart to the children of God. God chose a woman to be the
    prophet like unto Moses and Elijah Matt 17:3, Acts 3:21-23, Luke 1:17. A
    righteous judge gathers ALL evidence BEFORE making a judgment. The proof is
    in the hearing, prove ALL things.

    ReplyDelete