Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2nd Post: HEALING and DELIVERANCE

Please back up one post, thank you;

FIRST THINGS FIRST:

I Desire to establish a foundation first, for the betterment of the understanding


1. Healing and deliverance are about HIS GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE
Ie.. HE is glorified and often REVEALED through the HEALING of HIS BODY, and the MIRACULOUS.

2. We are participants in HIS PROMISES and HIS BLESSINGS as HIS BODY.


3. THERE IS ONLY ONE that SAVES and HEALS, JESUS CHRIST holds “ALL” power and authority to SAVE, DELIVER, HEAL and set the captives free.

This is the NEW REVELATION part that the LORD has given me concerning HEALING and DELIVERANCE. And I am going to SEEK/TRY to share it in these future post, piece by piece

THE IMPORTANT KEY WORDS >>>>>IN HIS IMAGE


4. We are being conformed and transformed into HIS IMAGE, thus we are HEALED and DELIVERED because:


A. IT GLORIFIES and HONORS HIS NAME

B. HE IS RISEN and HEALED. HE is not DEAD or wounded anymore, no longer on the cross, but a RESURRECTED LORD

C Because we have been BORN AGAIN, casting off the OLD man and LIVING in the NEWNESS of HIS SPIRIT.

D. HE is the HEAD of HIS BODY.


A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE and THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT that is needed :

It is important for us NOT to be BLIND to “WHO HE TRULY IS” because our “FAITH” in HIM and WHAT HE IS ABLE TO DO, is truly LIMITED to our “KNOWLEDGE OF HIM”,


WE SEEK the KINGDOM OF GOD FIRST, and all else is added unto us.

OUR most EARNEST PRAYER during these times should be:

LORD, I pray, PLEASE have MERCY upon me and give me a TRUE REVELATION of “WHO YOU ARE”.

ALLOW me to see YOU in the FULLNESS of YOUR GLORY, not just some image OF YOU, that I have convinced myself of or told about.

I know YOU are more than a SAVIOR, a PROPHET, but YOU are also, LORD, and KING and also the GREAT PHYSICIAN.

IN TRUE HUMILITY and SURRENDER, I come before you and DESIRE to KNOW YOU, and be KNOWN of YOU.

Through a TRUE REVELATION of YOU, I can be SAVED, Delivered and Healed.

Thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE

IN JESUS NAME AMEN.


To be continued:

1 comment: