Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1st POST: HEALING and DELIVERANCE

I have spent a great deal of time lately, weeks with the LORD concerning Healing and Deliverance. I do believe the LORD gave me some SMALL amount of understanding that I truly believe needs to be shared for the COMMON GOOD of HIS BODY.

I do hope that it will be an ENCOURAGEMENT to our FAITH and be a HELPS to us as a BODY.

Forgive me please, I keep writing this thing over and over hoping not to bring any confusion, or make it so LONG, but to no avail it seems. I just don't have the skills to write better.

Please believe me when I say I am doing the very best I know how. I do not profess to have ALL knowledge on the subject, but I do have the burden for HIS BODY, so I am going to share what HE has given me, for what is GIVEN to ONE is meant for ALL, we are ONE BODY.

Why is this BURDEN become so heavy for me, I really don't know exactly. But I am absolutely certain that the LORD put it on my heart.

I can say:

I do believe we are in A TIME/ possibly the last days, A place where we are going to be in great Despair, if SOME HEALING and DELIVERANCE doesn't come. .

And A time where the LORD'S people can be tremendous "WITNESS" to HIS NAME, HIS MERCY, HIS GRACE and HIS POWER


I Do HONESTLY believe that the BODY of CHRIST needs healing and deliverance.

I Also believe it is the LORD'S DESIRE that we be HEALED and DELIVERED, because WE ARE HIS BODY. And HEALING and DELIVERANCE are a PART of the PURPOSE of HIS first coming and HIS SACRIFICE.

And MOST OF ALL IT BRINGS "GLORY and WITNESS" to HIS NAME.

Since my post is so LONG I am only going to put it on in sections.

Please let me know if I need to elaborate on anything, or if you believe you find error in my post.

thank you donna

SEEK the LORD ON THIS:

HEALING and DELIVERANCE are not to make us BETTER than anyone else, but to bring us to a "COMPLETENESS" in HIM, therefore we have NO OTHER NEED of anything. IN HIS IMAGE. Understand there is only one pathway to denying SELF and that is finding COMPLETENESS in something else. JESUS CHRIST

REV 21: 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment