Sunday, January 1, 2012

A WORD from the LORD: OH LORD, GIVE ME DEATH!!!

I hope that you read the POST Prior to this one. 

A WORD FROM A BROTHER, THANK YOU BROTHER

I have given the WORD of that BROTHER,  a great deal of thought and meditation before the LORD over this season of rest.

I believe theWORD the brother shared with all of us is from the LORD.

So I spent some time before the LORD asking HOW does the BODY of CHRIST get there LORD?

MARK 16: 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
MARK 16: 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Actually, more specifically I prayed

 " LORD, What must one do to LIVE in this PERFECT WILL of yours, to not only be called, but CHOOSEN?"

THIS is the answer the LORD GAVE ME:

HAVE YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION TOO?


 WHY LORD is the BODY Of  CHRIST SO POWERLESS?


HERE IS THE ANSWER THE LORD GAVE ME:

"ONLY THOSE that are WILLING to DIE (physically) for the testimony of JESUS CHRIST will be empowered to work in the SPIRIT, through the manifestations of the gifts.


Now I am going to be honest here. I  didn't particularly like that answer. It wasn't what I wanted to hear.

YOU mean IF I am not WILLING to die for the message of JESUS CHRIST, then I will not be able to stand in YOUR CALLING in the END?

And
That is why I am not working in the POWER Of the HOLY SPIRIT even now?

IN fact the WORDS were spoken with such a "MATTER OF FACT" attitude that it frightened me somewhat. TRUTH cuts to the BONE, and this CUT ME TO THE VERY BONE.

The LORD DOESN'T have to be NICE, HE is RIGHTEOUS, and that was THE RIGHTEOUS ANSWER.

BROTHERS and SISTER,  DON'T deceived yourselves any longer!!!!!

IF you are NOT WORKING in the POWER OF HIS SPIRIT, then it is TIME to get before the LORD and find out WHY.

WE HAVE NOT HUMBLED OURSELVES BEFORE THE LORD!!!

TWO ABSOLUTE TRUTHS:

1.  IT is absolutely TRUE that ONLY what a MAN TRULY BELIEVES will HE be WILLING to DIE FOR.

2.  IT is absolutely TRUE, that the HOLY SPIRIT will only EMPOWER what is OF TRUTH and OF THE FATHER.

NOW I know the TRUTH,  and I am broken, brought down and totally humbled before HIM.
and you can believe it or not. But so many, like myself, wonder why they are not working in the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT, the TRUTH is:

WE have NOT NOT NOT determined in our HEARTS that they are willing and ready to DIE for the MESSAGE of the GOSPEL. 

You wonder WHY your sharing, like me,  of TRUTH is not empowered?

Why isn't  it pricking the hearts of others.

HERE IS THE SIMPLE ANSWER IT IS NOT EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THE WORD of the LORD is ONLY EMPOWERED by the HOLY SPIRIT. WITHOUT our  TOTAL SURRENDER to the HOLY SPIRIT, THE HOLY SPIRIT will not empower the WORDS from our lips.

We have deceived our own hearts into believing that what we say with our lips will be TRUE in our actions. But the absolute TRUTH is many are called but FEW will be CHOOSEN for this END TIME CALLING.

As my BROTHER shared, many will chose family, friends, and be too busy with LIFE to be willing to GIVE THEIR LIFE for the TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST, or risk anything for the BODY of CHRIST.



CONCLUSION:

The ANSWER the LORD gave me has CUT ME TO THE VERY BONE. I am BROKEN and all  I want to do now is spend my time finding that PLACE of SURRENDER.  FOR without it, I will not be the SERVANT I DESIRE to be for HIM.

As much as I would like to continue the TALK on this BLOG. I refuse to TALK to just TALK, I NEED THE LORD, for without HIM in it, I am a USELESS VESSEL of WORDS.

I reconize fully NOW that SOMETHING within me has NOT surrendered to HIS TRUTH.


PLEASE add me to your PRAYERS.. AMEN.



MAY the LORD have MERCY on me as a servant.

I am going to offer this one last EXAMINATION for us to take to the CROSS:

We will be tempted by satan as the LORD was tempted in the WILDERNESS, We will be TESTED and TRIED. WILL WE BE FOUND FAITHFUL?

1. What VOICE will we surrender to:

When our HUNGER is tried, When our PRIDE is TESTED, when we are offered the world?

We must be able to  answer these questions HONESTLY before the LORD, and NOW is the TIME to find what FOUNDATION our FAITH is upon:

WE will not be able to find a SPIRITUAL WARFARE through the FLESH, but only through the DEATH of our instinct to SURVIVE will be able to find a SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

WILL WE BE FOUND FAITHFUL? ENDURING TO THE END...


MATT 4: 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

What will your answer be when your HUNGER is TRIED, will we be willing to RESIST the enemy THROUGH SURRENDER to the SPIRIT?

Matt 4: 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone

What will your answer be then? How about our PRIDE, are we so overcome with pride we will TEST THE LORD?

Matt 4: 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me


What will your answer be then?? ARE we so caught up in our IDOLS that we will Surrender to the enemy for those things? Selling our blessing for a morsel of meat?

YOU and I can face this now, or we can wait and continue in the deception of our own lips.

For what a MAN/WOMAN believes in HIS HEART will be REVEALED....

ARE WE WILLING TO DIE, for the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST?

IT will ONLY BE THOSE that are WILLING to DIE, WHO develop a SURRENDERED LIFE for the TESTIMONY OF CHIRST, that will be EMPOWERED by the HOLY SPIRIT, to SURVIVE these TESTINGS, and be able to MINISTER TO PARTS of the BODY.

ONE LAST COMMENT:

BODY OF CHRIST,

Don't tell me you have FAITH, but let FAITH be revealed through ACTION.

THROUGH WORKS our FAITH IS REVEALED.

LET US  RISE UP to the HIGHER CALLING of GOD, RISE UP from our afflections, RISE up from our STRONG HOLDS.

LET us RISE up and BE what the LORD intended us to be.

AS the LIGHT, as MINISTERS etc.

WEEP, TRAVAIL, CRY OUT TO THE LORD:

LORD, TAKE ME TO YOUR MOUNTAIN!!!!


SHOW ME YOUR GLORY:







No comments:

Post a Comment