Sunday, January 22, 2012

A VISION/DREAM

All visions and dreams are not meant to be shared with the BODY, some are personal warnings an admonishments.

Personally I don't have a lot of "SPIRITUAL" significant dreams, but USUALLY when I do, I set up and take notice. This one I had TWO days ago, and I really am still in the DISCOVERY PHASE as to what it MEANT to my LIFE or the LIFE of the BODY.

This is ONE, I really felt like I should share this one..

I still have SUCH QUESTIONS as:

WHY now did the LORD send this vision?

What was the significance of the vision?

And HOW do I apply it to my understaning?

MANY questions that I do not have ANSWERS to



THE VISION: (I was dreaming already, but my dream was INTERRUPTED by this vision)

SUDDENLY I found myself: Standing before TWO WOMEN. I heard the LORD'S voice telling me to WRAP my arms around theses TWO women and CALL upon the HOLY SPIRIT.

Honestly, I know I felt rather strange in being obedident to this, "BECAUSE NO ONE" wants to do something and then find out that the HOLY SPIRIT didn't actually move. But.. I SAID "OK LORD, thy WiLL be done" at all cost.

When I wrapped my arms around the TWO ladies, a powerful WIND blew from behind me.. the HAIR on our heads and our clothing blew around in accordance with the wind.

Now here is the REALLY interesting part:

When I stepped back.

I could see the FACES of BOTH LADIES.

ONE LADY had great PEACE and JOY, I could see purity and cleansing had happen in her life etc.

The OTHER was angry, almost demonic looking. Disstored etc. SHE was ABSOLUTELY became RESISTANT to the SPIRIT.





I remember sharing a message of when "HOLY MEETS DARKNESS" what happens when the HOLY SPIRIT meets DARKNESS?

This dream HONESTLY SEEMINGLY was a VISION confirming that very message.

The one woman was REBELLIOUS and had RESISTED the HOLY SPIRIT in ABSOLUTE DISCUSS and anger.

NOT only RESISTING but was out and out.. angry and bitter, etc.

So I looked up the scriptures on RESISTING the HOLY SPIRIT and this is what I found.

SPEAKING of the LIFE of STEPHEN:



ACTS 6: 10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

concordance: SPIRIT

1) the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son

ACTS 6: 11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and [against] God.

Now interesting they could NOT resist the HOLY SPIRIT, YET they sought to find Evidence against STEPHEN, saying that HE BLASPHMED the WORDS of MOSES?

Later to find out they were brought to absolute RAGE:

Acts 7: 51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Acts 7: 57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

ACTS 7: 58 And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

Anyone have any other insight to offer??

So what did it mean..

THEY were NOT able to "RESIST the SPIRIT" in ACTS 6: 10

and then in ACTS 7: 51 ye do always "RESIST the HOLY SPIRIT?"

Of course we know the story, ultimately in the END, they became enraged and NEVER "ACKNOWLEDGED the TRUTH of the GOSPEL"??

Thanks donna

This was the ORIGINAL WORD I shared a couple of years back:

PLEASE understand I am not SAYING WE are HOLY, I am speaking in terms of the HOLY SPIRIT confronting the DARKNESS.

The FATHER, the JESUS/WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT always
agree.



When LIGHT (what is HOLY and PRECIOUS) MEETS darkness,darkness is “exposed”. And you will often see the manifestations of the
darkness rising up.



Men would prefer to often REMAIN in darkness.. Hey I don’t claim to be an exception, our FLESH is the one we most often battle.


John 1: 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.


John 3: 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.


The HOLY SPIRIT IS also a consuming FIRE, thus HE intends to burn off the dross, and to refine our thinking, and works under the COVENANT we have with GOD.


Heb 12: 28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear


Heb 12: 29 For our God [is] a consuming fire.


The HOLY SPIRIT convicts of sin, unrighteousness, reproves the world of sin and REVEALS what is HOLY of GOD.


John 16: 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:



John 15: 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:


Romans 1: 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness
of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;


Now to the point..

I really want to share this because I “know” that in the upcoming days we are going to “SEE” more and more CONTENTIOUS SPIRITS. Because WHEN the HOLY SPIRIT meets what is UNHOLY/darkness the demonic that is either oppressing or possessing a person will RILE up to protect FALSE DOCTRINE.


WE must be prepared:


Just because something isn’t received in PEACE doesn’t mean it isn’t TRUTH. The Difference is the MALLEABILITY of the BELIEVER.


For when it is TRUTH/HOLY it convicts, and reproves sin. Generally, when a person is MAILABLE, humbled before the LORD, sin can be
REPENTED of and the PERSON is restored.


The LAST comment I would like to make on this is:

Though we don't always know or have FOREKNOWLEDGE of the OUT COME of what the HOLY SPIRIT is doing, I believe the KEY is to be OBEDIENT to the CALL.
IF DEATH COMES, like STEPHEN, then so be it..

IT Is apparent to me,, THAT STEPHEN'S pain was MOSTLY overcome by the HOLY SPIRIT within him, because HE was able to SEE INTO HEAVEN by the SPIRIT.

Well just thought I would share that with the BODY this morning..

LET us be FAITHFUL in the CALL, that we would be FOUND FAITHFUL SERVANTS and overcomers

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 other things come to mind here: TWO things we should never forget!!

ONE, it truly is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE
SECOND: the response is because of the demonic.. LOVE the man, hate the evil.

Blessings donna







No comments:

Post a Comment