Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A PRAYER OF GRATITUDE and THANKS, and TRUST:: Wecrymercy

The SPIRIT IS CALLING for SURRENDER to Change in OUR LIVES:

Thank you Father for YOUR GREAT WISDOM, YOUR MERCY, YOUR LOVE, YOUR PROTECTION. Thank you FATHER for being OUR ABBA, to me and my family. Thank you FATHER for the years of the journey of Witnessing YOU at work in our lives, that we can have CONFIDENCE that WHAT YOU SAY, YOU are ABLE to FULFILL.

Thank you for MERCIFULLY sharing with us that we would be prepared, with mind, body and soul to get out of BABYLON.

FATHER, We are READY and willing to do YOUR WILL. Our Heart is prepared to leave it all behind. We only wait for YOUR INSTRUCTIONS and the means in which YOU have prepared for us to leave.

YOU are the GOD of the UNIVERSE and nothing is withheld from YOUR HANDS. Nothing is beyond YOU.

LORD I pray as a member of YOUR body, that you would give us an INCREASE of FAITH, COURAGE, and STRENGTH to move forward in our FAITH towards OBEDIENCE to what you have CALLED. LORD I pray that would protect us from TEMPTATION, and the aggression and deceptions of the enemy. Make YOUR instructions sure and certain, that we not falter in the way.. Prepare the hearts of our children, give them a revelations of YOUR WILL for their lives.

We ask that you give us increase in FAITH to DIE for a TESTIMONY to YOUR NAME. For JESUS, YOU are worthy to be PRAISED and HONORED.

Into YOUR hands I surrender All.

AMEN, let it be so IN JESUS NAME

John 5: 30 I can of mine own self do nothing; as I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just; because I seek NOT mine own will, but the WILL of the FATHER which hath sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment