Tuesday, September 2, 2014

RESTORING the BIBLICAL CHURCH---I say YES.. amen and amen

I want to introduce you another teacher Timothy Germain.


YOUTUBE: " RESTORING THE BIBLICAL CHURCH.  TIMOTHY GERMAIN"
.

I truly have been Dormant for such a long time, waiting on this REVIVAL... I thought I was going to dry up...My heart and Spirit are being revived!!!

I have believed for a long time that the LORD was going to pour out HIS SPIRIT MIGHTILY in these last days and I believe we are beginning to see that REVIVAL COMING...

Are You and I going to be a part of it, or are we going to remain Dormant?


Please take the time to hear this study by TIMOTHY GERMAIN.. it is time for the BODY to be purified and restored... Amen and Amen...


LIKE  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbeGJLJ__VA&feature=youtu.b

No comments:

Post a Comment