Friday, March 28, 2014

PSALMS 51 THE SINNERS PRAYER; humility and mercy

1. Have Mercy upon me,,, O God, according to they loving kindness: according unto the multitude of they tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity,and cleanse me from my sin.

3. For I "acknowledge" my transgressions and my sin is ever before me.

4. Against thee, thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in they sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity,and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shall make me to know wisdom.

7. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities.

10. Create in me a clean heart, O GOD, and renew a right spirit within me.



17.  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O GOD, thou wilt not desipse...



No comments:

Post a Comment