Tuesday, December 3, 2013

YOU CAN NOT HAVE A REVIVAL WITHOUT THE WORD OF GOD!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST PROGRAM I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG LONG TIME….
I absolutely love what Doctor David has to say..

RETURN to the LORD.!!!!!



OH LORD LORD have MERCY MERCY MERCY upon us!!!


AMEN…

REVIVAL is not about having a revival meeting, spiritual  hype, going to a conference etc.

IT truly does begin with HUMILITY!!!

Quote: “REVIVAL is about bringing the WORD of GOD to a place where it is paramount important to us.  Not that we are perfect but that our hearts are bound to follow it”


AMEN every REVIVAL in the OLD TESTAMENT began by restoring the commandments/WORD of GOD.

AMEN this is certainly a program worth listening to.

TRU-NEWS

Monday December 2, 2013 [Download] 

Today’s Guest : Dr.  James David Manning
Topic : Guest host, Rev. Dr. Daivd Berman, speaks on the topic of true Biblical revival and why Jesus is the only answer to the woes of this world. Later in the program, Dr. Dave  is joined by radio host and pastor, Dr. David Manning, to discuss America’s rejection of God, the truth about Obama, and the false-savior of government.
Dr. Berman’s Email: drdave@clfchurch.com



2 comments:

  1. I have tried again and again to contact you, donna and lance, (using this post a comment section) but it never seems to work.. my computer crashed and i lost your email.. you are in my thoughts and prayers. Email me if you can please.. you did have my email at one time.. love HE IS Faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi He Is Faithful.. Our computer crashed as well. I lost all of my contacts. I hope all is well with you : ).. you can reach me at Landon1960@live.com now...

      Delete