Friday, April 19, 2013

TRU-NEWS JOHN SHOREY

I would like to encourage you to listen to this TRU-NEWS program.



Tuesday April 16, 2013 [Download
Today’s Guests: John Shorey
Topic: Bible prophecy teacher John Shorey tells Rick Wiles why he believes 2012-2020 may be the “window of the Lord’s return.”





LINK-  http://www.trunews.com/listen/

Thank you JOHN SHOREY for seeking the TRUTH and having a willingness to share it with the BODY OF CHRIST.

If you chose to order JOHN'S BOOK, MR. JOHN SHOREY says it is best to order it from this site. Amazon may or may not be carrying the 2nd edition. thank you

LINK: http://www.tribulationtruth.com/index.cfm


I am very much looking forward to JOHN SHOREY'S new book  "THE WINDOW OF THE LORD". It is already in the mail. Looks like it will be an interesting read.  I do hope to be able to send it out to as many people as I can.

I do believe that JOHN SHOREY  is a TRUTH SEEKER, no one has ALL the truth, however I believe that the LORD has given him a portion of the TRUTH through revelation, and  hopefully if he will consider the REVELATION the LORD gave about "THE WOMAN OF REV 17" he and I would have a more complete understanding of the "END-TIME BEAST" that is coming upon us.


Allow to me to add:

I am not a pre-trib rapture believer
I am not a post-trib rapture believer
I am not a MID-Trib  rapture believer
I am a PRE-WRATH rapture believer.

blessings donna





No comments:

Post a Comment