Sunday, December 2, 2012

A revelation of LIGHT and TRUTH, and the GREAT HOPE before us.

I would like to introduce you to a song by Michael Card first:

Who Can ABIDE:


IF you do not stand in FAITH, you will not stand at all!!! AMEN
A revelation of LIGHT and TRUTH, and the GREAT HOPE before us.

MARK 1: 15  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

I am going to do my best to Share what the LORD has given me about the NEW HOPE, and the REFRESHING to come that I have received since the ELECTION.

I have experienced a personal change, in attitude, and heart,  I have found myself in PEACE and comfort and great HOPE and EXPECTATION for my future walk with the LORD.

And I pray that I can only pass that on to others.

SEEKING to FREELY give to you, what I have received.

ALMOST instantly after the Election the SPIRIT within me changed.

I was REVIVED and RENEWED in spirit.

For me the warning time was over and I actually found myself somewhat RELIEVED and at a point of RESOLVE and CONTENTMENT.

Suddenly a great PEACE and COMFORT came over me.

“Thou WILL be DONE”

I was resolved within myself, that things in this NATION was  going to go through a great deal of change now,  evil and wickedness would prevail and there would NEVER again be an opportunity to turn the clock of time.

This song helped me greatly with that PEACE and COMFORT.

 “ BECAUSE HE LIVES, I can face tomorrow!!!  

All fear is gone and I can surely face tomorrow now with great hope and expectation.

But something else was occurring within me, that for a time I was not been able to put words to.

A REFRESHING, A RENEWED FAITH, a GREAT EXPECTATION of HOPE, and EXCITEMENT.


To be perfectly honest, I really didn't understand EXACTLY why I felt this way?

Why was I experiencing this SUDDEN EXCITEMENT and GREAT EXPECTATION?

IN MY FLESH: My conditions had not changed, yet. AND I certainly could see on the horizon that things are going to be much more difficult in the up coming years, for me, my family and my loved one.

But it was like NONE of that mattered anymore:  

SOMETHING NEW was also on the horizon, and only the HOLY SPIRIT truly knew what it was.

So I kept questioning the LORD, why do I feel such HOPE and EXCITEMENT etc?

WHERE was this excitement, renewed faith, and great expectation coming from?

I write a lot, during my bible studies in the morning, somethings I share and some things I just save the documents, through writing a testimony to the LORD yesterday, tears welled up in my eyes, from the gratitude I felt in my heart towards HIM and what HE HAS DONE and SUDDENLY through the darkness of my mind a WONDERFUL MESSAGE became CLEAR:

THE “HOLY SPIRIT” within me was rising up to NEW LEVELS, consuming the darkness of my mind, and to bring about a CHANGE IN MY SPIRIT.

HE had not only COMFORTED ME and GIVEN ME PEACE, and REST.

HE also was seeking to REVEAL to me that there was GREAT HOPE and EXPECTATION, for our LOVED ONES, the lost, and the WAYWARD in the DAYS and YEARS to come.

“THROUGH our SUFFERING we often find  BLESSING”

THE MESSAGE of LIGHT and TRUTH, came through clearly, rescuing me from THE BLINDNESS of my own HEART and MIND.

"OH HOW HIS WAYS are NOT OUR WAYS"

Many would seek to tell you and convince you:

To expect a RAPTURE any day now, because the LORD is going to be faithful and RESCUE us out of the TROUBLES a head of us"

I would say it is through your own SELFISHNESS, a consuming of their own lust, through SUPERSTITION and IMAGINATION that they have proposed such a thing as this.

The DESIRE and PURPOSE of the message of the LORD, is far beyond the salvation of FLESH, but has ETERNAL INTEREST

PREPARE in your hearts for a message of DEATH to the FLESH, that others may LIVE.
PREPARE to die a martyrs death for the ETERNAL INTEREST  of others and  For the TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

  The SPIRIT will give us the STRENGTH to endure.

What the HOLY SPIRIT has revealed to me:

IT IS BECAUSE OF HIS VERY CHARACTER of FAITHFULNESS and LONGSUFFERING that the SAINTS  will REMAIN until an appointed time, to be a WITNESS, and a LIGHT  and ministers to a "DESPERATE and LOST  WORLD", even if it means our death.

HE IS FAITHFUL, and HE LAID DOWN HIS LIFE, for our RECONCILIATION towards the FATHER.

Through HIM, SALVATION has come to the WORLD!!!

I PRAY that YOU too will find it in YOUR HEART,  TO SEEK HIS HEART and will find the DESIRE to be a part of HIS PLAN of LOVE, and HIS ETERNAL INTEREST in a lost world.

It will be through their need of hunger and thirst, THEY will truly find their GREATEST NEED!!!!

WE are going to LIVE through some very DESPERATE TIMES, but we TRULY need to get a GRIP on our PURPOSE and the MISSION of JESUS CHRIST has for us.

 HE will be “FAITHFUL’ and true to those that LOVE HIM and OBEY HIM.

_______________________________________________________________

I would like to ask you to READ my testimony towards the LORD, for in it, I found HIS GREATNESS and HIS MISSION.

IS the LORD that I confess to know,  the same LORD that you know?

Has HE RESCUED you out of DARKNESS, condemnation and sin?

Has HE GUIDED and DIRECTED your life towards HOLINESS and OBEDIENCE?

ARE you living in HIS PROMISE?

ARE you willing to DIE in your flesh, to share HIS PROMISE with others? 

CAN YOU CONFESS with me:

THOUGH MY FLESH MAY BE CONSUMED, I know the KEEPER OF MY SOUL, and I shall not fear.


WHO IS THE LORD THAT YOU PROFESS to KNOW and SERVE?

(I would like to encourage you to sit down and write out your OWN testimony of WHO this LORD is to you)

TESTIMONY:   forgive me for my simplicity, I was writing this in a remembrance of my LORD:


A testimony to HIS LOVE, mercy, grace, righteousness, and justice:

What I ALWAYS FIRST and FOREMOST seek to keep in the forefront of my mind and heart.

What I DESERVED, condemnation and death, I shall not RECEIVE because of HIS FAITHFULNESS and HIS WILLNESS to go to that rugged cross, to pay a DEBT that I owed.

BECAUSE OF HIM, I am now a participate of HIS PROMISE..

It is THROUGH HIS ALL CONSUMING LOVE and LONGSUFFERING that I was brought to SALVATION.

IF HE had the DESIRE or was INCLINED to condemn me and cast me aside, HE has the POWER and AUTHORITY to do so as HE WILLS. HE so easily could have consumed me by fire.

I am TRULY HUMBLED by YOUR GREAT MERCY and GRACE.

DEATH, DESTRUCTION, and CONDEMNATION was not own YOUR HEART for YOUR CREATION.

JESUS CHRIST, has an "ETERNAL INTEREST" in each of us.

WHERE would I be without HIM?

What HOPE would I HAVE?  

For HIS PATIENCE and LONGSUFFERING and WORTHINESS,

I am TRULY at AWE OF HIM.

HIS WILLINGNESS to stand before the FATHER in my place, to plead my cause, in my times of trouble and ignorance.

I do not deserve, nor have I earned HIS remembrance of me, YET through HIS FAITHFULLNESS, LOVE and HIS LONGSUFFERING HE continual seeks me out.

His THRONE is built upon a foundation of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS.

THROUGH the INTIMACY I share with HIM:

HE REMAINS JUST, though POWERFUL and RIGHTEOUS, HE is able to see my heart, to lay my weakness aside for a time.

While I so very often stand before HIM in ignorance, and in weakness, not always knowing HIS PLANS or UNDERSTAND HIS WAY or WILL FOR ME.

I KNOW HE REMAINS FAITHFUL.

HE does NOT "DESIRE" my condemnation, nor does HE SEEK to separate from me for WRATH.

HE does not desire to share me with another, for HE is jealous of me.

HE seeks to draw me NEAR to HIM, that I would be a pleasing aroma to the FATHER.

HIS ACTIONS, MOTIVATION towards me have always been FIRST about HIS LOVE, and DESIRE to "RECONCILE" with me, and RECONCILE me to
HIS Word.. that I can walk more perfectly in HIM and before HIM.

Even in HIS CHASTISEMENT, and REBUKE:

 I can have confidence and can confess that HIS fundamental DESIRE is reconciliation with me and for me, that I can GROW and be CONFORMED into the "IMAGE OF HIS SON" and a HEAVENLY BEING.

What a MIGHTY SAVIOR and LORD that I have found in JESUS CHRIST.

MY PRAISE will forever be TOWARDS YOUR NAME for because of YOU, I LIVE and I shall live forever BEFORE YOU.

I SEE LOVE:   "DO YOU?" 










No comments:

Post a Comment