Thursday, September 6, 2012

God is good and is always good, and worthy to be praised no matter the circumstances.



I know, what a simple title for a post??  But my heart is of a childlike faith and that is an expression of that FAITH.

I know that it is TRUTH. NO matter what the circumstances, I still hold to that TRUTH.

OUR GOD loves "PERFECTLY"  HE is  HOLY, merciful, gracious, righteous in HIS judgment and HE is wonderfully JUST in HIS dealing with HIS BODY, through the INTIMACY we have with HIM.

HE is good and HE is the ONLY good in my life. NO matter the condition or circumstances HE seeks to bring NEW BIRTH to my LIFE.

Daily DESIRING to conform me and you to the “IMAGE of HIS SON”. 

That can be done through HIS WILL ie the path in which HE must take to bring “struggles or chastisement” to conform my life for HIS ultimate DESIRE  “the IMAGE OF HIS SON” and the PROMISES we participate in because of what HE has done.

__________________________________________________________________

MAY the LORD have mercy upon us!!!

That should be the real title of this post. I have been away for awhile in “great distress and anguish” and PRAYER before the LORD.

 It has been weeks since I have even felt like making any contact with anyone.  My fellowship has been with the LORD.  Praise HIS NAME, for HE is always available to cover me with HIS presences when I need HIM MOST.

THIS is the message I am sent to present to you today:

I am certain in my heart that “this” BABYALON/ AMERICA has “FALLEN" into a spirit of the abiss”.

Yes, she has been falling spiritually and physically for a long time now, but her SPIRITUAL condition may very well be BEYOND repair now.

She has become a habitation of devils and demons, The HOUR of an offer for repentance and humility before ALMIGHTY  HOLY GOD, may very well be beyond us now,  the judgment that is upon this land will be doubled in proportion to what has been.

Rev 18: 2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, isfallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

An important note:  Though the USA may not be the "FINAL HARLOT" of revelations, she stands in a POSTION of the HARLOT and is subject to the same judgment.

An EDITED NOTE HERE:  TO CLEAR UP an confusion that I may have caused:

I am not proclaiming this IS "THE ABOMINATION" but that is a "TYPE" of "overspreading of abominations" we should be looking for.

It is MY BELIEF, that in order for this to be "THE"  final ABOMINATION that Causes desolation. IT would have to GLOBAL in natural, the MARK of the BEAST would have to be present and the LITTLE HORN would have to stand in Jerusalem and proclaim himself to be "god"




UNDERSTAND THIS:  IF the DEMOCRATIC PARTY wins this ELECTION, there will be great distress over the land. God has only "ALLOWED" what has been asked for.

The/AN OVERSPREADING of ABOMINATIONS that “CAUSESDESOLATION/separation from GOD'S blessing and desolation of the land.

The Democratic platform: ie pro-abortion/homo/ their efforts to take GOD out.

The “SIN and WICKEDNESS” of this NATION have reached HEAVEN, and the LORD GOD is going to give answer.

REV 18: 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.


These ABOMINATIONS are being brought to “LIFE” by the Dem party, SODOM is on the rise again,  and I believe the HOLY GOD, LONGSUFFERING GOD  will with- hold HIS blessing and HIS hedge from over this NATION.

Prepare yourself, prepare your loved ones, your children for what is to come.

SEEK the LORD with all your heart, mind and soul,  like you have never sought HIM before, because you are going to need HIS MIGHTY hand for guidance and direction.

We must remember that man has no power unless it is given from above..

JOHN 19: 11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power [at all] against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. 

Though I believe that “VOTING” is very important, and that EVERY CHRISTIAN has an obligation to be a flicker of light, by giving a VOICE by VOTING in this upcoming election.

OUR hearts and “HANDS” are called to be clean before the LORD. OUR hands are the WORKS and are an expression of what our HEART truly believes.

We must STAND STRONG in faithfulness to our LORD giving TESTIMONY to HIS PRECEPTS and PRINICPLES.

But the TRUTH of the matter is:   without a “CHANGED HEART/REPENTANCE” and a TRUE desire and commitment to STAND in OBEDIENCE and HONOR of the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT very little will be done to save this NATION as it stands now.

May the LORD grant us “INDIVIDUALLY” courage, boldness, and the ability to WITNESS in HIS HOLY NAME during what is to come.

Many of you may not understand this, but IF you are PARTAKERS of HER SINS, you will be PARTAKERS of HER PLAGUES. 

The RIGHTEOUS will suffer along with the wicked.


REV 18:And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.





MY PRAYER BEFORE THE LORD for weeks now has been:

“LORD I do not want to “PARTICPATE” in a nation that is an ABOMNATION before you. I have NO WAY “OUT OF BABYALON”. I DO NOT desire to participate through “TAXES or LAWS” that promote and assist in these ABOMINATIONS and/or the BLASMY of YOUR NAME.”

What shall I DO OH LORD??

Yesterday the HOLY SPIRIT cloaked me in HIS PRESENCE and POWER.


HERE is how the HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED MY PRAYER’S YESTERDAY, and I was blessed with tremendous peace afterwards.:

LORD, bring about YOUR WILL ( the direction or path in which the BODY must endure to get to HIS ULTIMATE “DESIRE” purity and cleansing”)

“LORD, TEAR DOWN and DESTROY this “economic system” that is before us that WE as a BODY of BELIEVERS will not be forced into “PARTICIPATION” of  these ABOMINATIONS that this HARLOT is presenting before us.

That we be not partakers of her sins, and suffer the plagues for her abominations. Give us LIBERTY, through your mighty hand of GRACE and JUSTICE” In JESUS NAME AMEN.”

YES, brothers and sisters that is my prayer, and I am devoted to this prayer. If you had asked me a month ago what my prayer would have been I would have said.. "survival" of our economy.

Yesterday, this prayer came with a flood of peace and comfort.

Many of you are most likely thinking, “That woman is off her rockers”

YES, I do understand that this may come at a GREAT COST to my flesh and my loved ones.

BUT I  “DO NOT”  desire to participate in these “ABOMINATIONS”  it would be far better to suffer at the hands of men, than to suffer at the HANDS of an almighty GOD.

And through this suffering Many will be saved out of the fire.

For often it is in the SUFFERING that we find HIS presences and HIS Blessing!!

Did ELIJAH pray for the famine?

2 Ch 7: 14   If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I OFFER YOU COMFORT and ASSURANCE:

 IN this PRAYER there was GREAT PEACE!!!! MERCY CAME DOWN!!!

I do want to bring you some comfort.  (for it is not my DESIRE for the BODY of the LORD to suffer, I have a true heart for the BODY of CHRIST)

PUT this in your HEART and cherish it like a PEARL of GREAT PRICE:

Those that TRULY LOVE THE LORD, HE LOVES in return.

 When the HOLY SPIRIT moved my heart to pray this prayer, HE also brought " assurance and comfort" to my heart that I should not FEAR, that HE will bring great care to me and my family and those that would seek HIM so earnestly with love and devotion to HIS PRECEPTS and PRINCIPLES.

Whatever the “COST” to you and me in the NATURAL will be rewarded from the SPIRIT.

SO have “FAITH” and BE FAITHFUL,  put your confidence in the LORD, that HE will grant you the POWER, boldness, and strength to ENDURE until the END, even if it means death to the flesh.

BLESS you in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
                                                                                         
Remember always that the LORD knows you have need of clothing and food, have confidence that he will provide.

Matt 6: 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

donna

JUST remember:

LORD, YOU truly do not give us all we want, but YOU truly do give us what we NEED.
LORD, grant us PEACE and COMFORT during what is to come, and give us HEARTS of GRATITUDE as we LEARN to be depend upon YOU for our daily bread. FILL us up with YOU LORD that we shall not hungry or thirst.  And if we do LORD, PROVIDE the ways that make us COMPLETE in YOU LORD. For in YOU their is no need.

Allow us to LEARN the lesson quickly LORD, that we need to hunger after you.... AMEN.

ZEC 4: 6  Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

GRATITUDE:








2 comments:

  1. Where are u guys located and where do u attend church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr or Mrs Price. I can tell you we are in SCarolina.

    But I would prefer to refrain from publishing any other personal information in a public matter. If you would care to leave your address I will be glad to write you?

    May I ask "why the inquiry?"

    Is this Elaine by any chance?

    blessings donna

    ReplyDelete