Monday, May 7, 2012

Special Warning... ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

Well I received this in email today. I am not sure what to think of it???

Is this Douglas Hagmann a reliable source????

I don't know, but I know the brother that sent it to me is not a fearmonger. I am blessed to have him in my life.


The many things that this man is reporting don't seem to be new, but I guess the URGENTENCE is the important part.

Well just going to pass it on to you for your own discernment.
What it means to you, is between you and the LORD.

As for me and MY HOUSE.. WE WILL SERVE THE LORD..I am more concerned with my SOUL condition than my fleshly state.

Special Warning:
DHS Knows an Economic Collapse Is Coming
and That People Are Not Prepared



link: http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/12_USA/120504.Hagmann.warning.html


HERE is some additional information:

um.. you might also read more about DOUGLAS HAGMANN at this link

link: http://homelandsecurityus.com/

YEP YEP.. this is exactly the agenda of the dragon.


quote: They’ve got one thing in common though, and that is to put in place a global system of governance, including a common currency. Economics is a huge part of this revolution, and they want to replace the dollar, to see it collapse. They expect, that is, they are working toward this very goal, and when this happens, it will cause chaos like never seen before in the history of this country.”



No comments:

Post a Comment